Free Edible wild plants class

• 8 months later...

Yes, having one Saturday , but it is full. I posted the whole schedule for the year, here it is again

May 2 1:00 edible and medicinal plants

June6  1:00 edible nd medicinal plants

August 1 fire building 9:00

September 19 edible and medicinal plants 1:00

Oct 17 animal processing 9:00

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Funny thing about the wild edible class I took, John would show us what kind of plant it was and describe it and then say it doesn't taste real good, go to the next one same thing it doesn't taste real good. So a guy in the group and me got to talking and we decided we might take 1 or more of the plants and use for bait to shoot a rabbit or other game as far as we could tell none of the plants tasted good!! 😂

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I never posted anything here this year, seemed to be a lack of interest here, but maybe I was wrong. I have been posting them on LOCAL SALES NETWORK, and gun owners club. I have been giving a lot of classes this year, most I have ever done. Here’s what I have left

September 18 1:00 CST Edible and medicinal plants

Oct 23 8:00 CST Small and large game butchering/processing

December 11 CST traps and snares

If you are on Facebook you can sign up on my page there Edible wild plants and primitive living skills of Grassy Cove, otherwise call or text me at 9313350349. All these classes are free, However for the butchering class I would like a 25$ donation per family to cover the cost of the animals. Please show up if you say you are, I try and schedule all I can, and I hate to turn anyone wanting to learn away. Be prepared to hike several miles for the edible and medicinal plant classes.

I have also been giving private classes to whoever has had a group that wanted them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1