hughd

Glock Blue Label/Veterans

I'm not sure how I missed this. Are the rest of you aware that Glock has made Blue Label pricing available to veterans? In my case it was about a 20% discount. Certainly enough to push me over the edge on that little 43X I've been eyeballing.

https://us.glock.com/en/buy/blue-label-program

Edited by hughd
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, hughd said:

I'm not sure how I missed this. Are the rest of you aware that Glock has made Blue Label pricing available to veterans? In my case it was about a 20% discount. Certainly enough to push me over the edge on that little 43X I've been eyeballing.

https://us.glock.com/en/buy/blue-label-program

That's cool...if you want a Glock.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, E4 No More said:

Which I don't.

Bill

1 hour ago, E4 No More said:

Sorry... but that's funny.

I am not a Glock fan either but I did pick up a G48.

Best Glock I have ever had.

Fits me well and after a little work very nice trigger, shoot very well.

Doesn't feel like a Glock, feels more like a polymer 1911 type pistol in my hand.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DWARREN123 said:

I am not a Glock fan either but I did pick up a G48.

Best Glock I have ever had.

Fits me well and after a little work very nice trigger, shoot very well.

Doesn't feel like a Glock, feels more like a polymer 1911 type pistol in my hand.

If it fits well & shoots well, that's about as good as it gets. They just never fit me well.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By dalljb
      Sig P226

• By TGO David
      My FN 509 MRD arrived this past week and I wasted no time popping a spare Trijicon RM07 red dot optic on it and taking it to the range.  This is my second 509, having purchased the non optic-ready midsize 509M earlier this year and being very pleased with it as well.
      As I have commented elsewhere on TGO lately, I am quickly coming to the point where I am not interested in a handgun for daily carry if isn't set up for use with an optic.  I began the red dot journey a year ago and am fully converted to the religion now.  If you had asked me about it two years ago, I would have told you I was greatly skeptical.  This one of those things where personal exposure and experience are the greatest persuaders.
      As for the 509 MRD, there is is only one reason that this gun could could fail to put a hurt on the sale of more well known 9mm handguns for duty or serious concealed carry:  lack of marketing exposure.
      FN doesn't have the marketing budget of Glock or Smith & Wesson, I'm sure.  But they have a superior firearm in the 509.
      There.  I said it.

Buy one before the rest of the world figures it out and you have to wait to find one.

• By robtattoo
      I've just been given this by a really good friend (it's good to help out sometimes!)
      As far as I can tell it's a Model 32 (possibly a Terrier) in .38 s&w
      That's pretty much all kinds can find online about it. I found a couple on Gunbroker with values that, to me, seem outlandish, but I can't find any dating info for the serial number. 
      It has one number on the butt, that matches inside the grips, but there's a different number on the inside of the crane.
      Can anyone help me out with dating/value info please? This is my first actual Smith revolver.....

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines