People just waiting for it!!!!

I'm wondering just how many people are hoping for the Red Flag laws to go into effect so they can call with the only reason being to help the left take away guns? If they don't have a court order and can't be held responsible for fake calls whose to say they won't make so many calls they overwhelm the law enforcement agencies all across this nation with fake calls just to get our guns????? 

If they were going to do that why would they wait for Red Flag laws? No need really, and I would guess most states have some form of them already.

Who said people can’t be held responsible for filing a false Police Report? It’s a felony in many places.

:confused:

Have you ever heard of “swatting” where someone calls the law on someone else they want to screw with claiming they are going crazy with a gun in their house?

Imagine that going mainstream.

Edited by Garufa
1 hour ago, bersaguy said:

I'm wondering just how many people are hoping for the Red Flag laws to go into effect so they can call with the only reason being to help the left take away guns? If they don't have a court order and can't be held responsible for fake calls whose to say they won't make so many calls they overwhelm the law enforcement agencies all across this nation with fake calls just to get our guns????? 

7 minutes ago, Garufa said:

Have you ever heard of “swatting” where someone calls the law on someone else they want to screw with claiming they are going crazy with a gun in their house?

Imagine that going mainstream.

If you think anonymous calls can be made to the Police and they will show up at your house and seize your guns; I can understand your fear. That would be terrible. In none of our scenarios have we discussed the cops showing up without having interviewed a complainant, and taking your guns. That would be unreasonable and a law like that would never hold up in court. Has a law like that been suggested somewhere?

I'm calling in on local politicians, police, and people that want red flag laws. Anyone that wants the law. Have a "Demarcate" 2020 sticker on your car.....red flag. I hope everyone else does it too. The police dealing with 2 or 3 thousand a day would be fun. Joe Biden getting about 10k reports a day would outstanding. 

• Like 1

Let’s say they pass this federally that makes it federal law not state law. Unless they pass it on state level it can’t be enforced by non federal LE. I can’t charge someone for a federal law violation. If they truly were going to do it to get it done they would pass legislation federally then pay off the states by some named “grant” to enact laws and enforce it. Just my opinion.

But if they did pass something like this there would be some people playing the system either get rid of guns or just to harass others that happens no matter what the situation is.