Floating history in Chattanooga this weekend

peejman

I might have to drag the family down there this weekend. We have taken our son onboard the USS Midway Museum in San Diego several time. I retired from the Navy in 05, still don't miss is though. ;) It would be interesting to see and tour this piece of history.

2 hours ago, buck1032 said:

I might have to drag the family down there this weekend. We have taken our son onboard the USS Midway Museum in San Diego several time. I retired from the Navy in 05, still don't miss is though. ;) It would be interesting to see and tour this piece of history.

I’ve visited the USS Midway as well, but I need to get the kids out there too. Very interesting

• Like 1
On 8/21/2019 at 7:15 PM, hipower said:

I think this is the same LST that was in Nashville a few years ago. My wife and I toured it, then the next day, I took my late Father-in-law on the tour. It was a great tour both times. I'd recommend it to anyone.

We went while it was in Nashville as well. Pretty sure my Grandfather walked off that one.

20 minutes ago, peejman said:

Post up some pics if you go please.  It doesn't look like we're going to be able to get there, unfortunately.  :( 

I’ve got some. Unfortunately I’m stepping out for a week. I’ll dig some up and drop them when I get back. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.