Like New Riley Defense AK. While this has not been to the range, I've never had one not run and run well. This has all the bells and whistles but none that just make noise. Everything is top notch and runs smooth. Optic not included. I'm in the Nashville/Old Hickory/Hermitage/Mt. Juliet areas most of the time. $1000 no trades.

- TWS Gen 2.5 HG
- TWS Top Cover Gen 3 with KT windage adjustable sight.
- MD Arms Molot Grip
- ALG AKT trigger
- JT Power Spring
- GMB S14 Brake
- Canis AR Adapter
- milspec AR tube
- Magpul MOE Stoc.

Rile 1-31-18.jpg

Edited by Smith
Sold
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By KahrMan
      Up for sale is a S&W 659.  I bought this with the idea it would be truck gun but I do not need it. 

$300

• By tt0511
      Up for Sale is this Daniel Defense DDM4v1 including AimPoint CompM2 4 MOA red dot sight and (4) Magpul PMag30 Magazines (three still in factory packaging) and factory gun case as shown.  This rifle hasn't been used except to sight in the iron sights and the AimPoint - between 60-100 rounds.  It's been in it's case and protected with CLP ever since.  Someone can make better use of this than I have.  Selling to raise funding for home repairs. 
      Prefer to sale face-to-face to a TN HCP holder.  A simple bill of sale with DL# or HCP# will need to be completed.
      I am located in Springfield, TN.
      $1,500 Cash or PayPal.

• By smokngun
      I have a Vertx Essential sling for sale.  It is like new.  I have had it for a month. You can have it for $65.   

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines