Sign in to follow this  
luvmyberetta

for-sale Aluminum radiator shroud

Here's an aluminum radiator fan shroud for a 14" electric fan. I purchased it new, but went a different route. 15 1/8" x 17" x 1 3/4". I paid $90 for the kit. Asking $50 ftf. USPS money orders or PayPal "friends & family" accepted. Located in Oneida.

20190822_135619-791x410.jpg

20190822_135701-652x326.jpg

Edited by luvmyberetta

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TheoTN
      SPF
      Hello, I'm selling my Heritage Rough Rider .22/.22 mag fiber optic model RR22MB6AS.  $130
      (They are selling new at Bud's Gun Shop for $200ish - I'm not sure if it's ok for me to include a link to that, but if you look it up make sure you use the model number RR22MB6AS Rough Rider)
      I bought it from Academy Sports in Franklin. I put approx 100 - 150 rounds through it with zero issues. The .22 mag cylinder has never been installed or fired.  I haven't shot it in 5 years. 
      Face to face in Franklin / Spring Hill / Cool Springs area.
      Local deals will require you to show a TN driver's license or carry permit. You will also need to sign a simple bill of sale.

• By ShaunM
      Trijicon SRO 1moa mounted in a picatinny mount. Mounted but never shot with it. $400 firm and no trades. I live in Unionville but can meet in Murfreesboro or Shelbyville and surrounding areas of Bedford County. 

• By ballz71
      Glock 45 with 3 mag xs big dot dxt2 sights with orange front sight. Asking 600 obo or trade for p 320 ex or compact with full length grip. I can add some cash for trade. Located in portland dont minding driving if the deal is right. 

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines