Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Links2k
      Troy 16inch 300 Blackout upper with Troy sights and BCM complete lower.  I put this together, mounted an optic and never shot it. 

Looking for $700 cash in Memphis or trade for Sig P365, Sig P365 XL, M&P Core 9mm pistol, Glock 30S, Glock30Sf or Glock 44 with extra mags. 

• By Links2k
      I’ll pay cash or Paypal for a nice 300 Blackout pistol to an established member. Please send pictures in messenger. 
    • By JustEd
      For Sale:  As New In Box never fired SW MP15-22, $365   Has Magpul Stock AND Sights (nice).  Includes single point sling and 275 rounds of 22LR ammo to get you started.  Paid 449 + the sling and ammo at SMGA just a few weeks ago. 
      Nice, but I just purchased two new rifles and one pistol with optics....sooooo off it goes!!!

For Sale:  Kahr CW9 9mm semi-auto, $280.  Comes with Three mags (from factory only came with one).  Probably 1000-1200 rounds through it.  Has fiber optic front sight (not original).  Includes a brand new CompTac holster (for Kahr P9 but fits perfect).  Holster will take a laser (laser not included).  Also 50 rounds of Blazer Brass 9mm ammo to get you started
      Has worked well for me and looks very good, just don't use anymore

If interested or questions shoot me a message and will respond and include my phone number.
      Am in Sevierville and must be ftf nearby.  Buyer must state they are eligible to purchase a firearm, show valid DL and complete a signed bill of sale...no exceptions!
      Enjoy and thanks for looking!

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines