CZ P-06 40 SW with 357 SIG barrel

NickinTN

Finished this project up so now it's time for the next one... 

Like new CZ P-06 40 S&W that also includes a CZ Custom 357 SIG barrel.   Other than the orange aluminum grips the rest of the gun is bone stock. Comes with box, two mags and stock grips. Approximately 300 rounds total, 200 40 SW and 100 357 SIG. 

Feel free to PM with questions. 

$1300 

p06.jpg

p06a.jpg

p06b.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...
1 minute ago, bduncan1231 said:

He’s asking if the frame is steel or alloy.  I believe all P-06’s were an alloy frame if I’m not mistaken.

I assumed as much... new member, first post, thread from Oct 2019... just giving him a chance to show real interest. 

But yes, P-06's are alloy frames. Same as a P-01 but in 40, or in my case 357 SIG 

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, Farnorthphotog said:

Nick, is your CZ P-06 still available? My son is in Chattanooga and could complete a private transaction, or I would be willing to pay shipping and FFL fees for you to ship from your FFL to mine. I’m hoping you still have this pistol for sale. 

I just caught a glimpse of the title and got excited thinking someone else had posted a P-06 for sale.... 

I do still have it, had actually planned on keeping it, but like will all my stuff it is always for sale... Shoot me a PM and we can work the details out. 

Archived