Sign in to follow this  
GlockSpock

ad closed 2018 Mac Mini - Last Call before Ebay

Does anyone want to make a serious offer before I place this Mac up for auction on Ebay, which will cost me 10% of the final sale price?

I purchased this a while back, it's a great machine but a coworker has me itching to build a PC. I know, I know, there is a 90% chance that I'll spend money on a PC, use it a few months, and then sell it at a loss to purchase another Mac. It is what it is, but someone on here can just buy the PC from me at a discount at that point!

$800.00 PayPal Shipped via USPS Priority

I would also accept a Gen 5 Glock (9mm) + $400 Cash.

I can and will take photos if needed, but it's basically been sitting on my desk ever since I purchased new. There is likely some minor wear if you were look closely, but it hasn't been dropped or anything like that.

Specs: 

CkhwT2W.jpg

I've used this machine for Photoshop + Lightroom and it works great. Chances are, if you are unsure if this computer will be fast or good enough for you, it will be. It won't exactly play any modern games due to the integrated GPU. It is also still under warranty until December of 2019:

Your product is covered for eligible hardware repairs and service under Apple’s Limited Warranty. Estimated Expiration Date: December 5, 2019

This product is $999.99 MSRP as shown at both of the following sites:

https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-mac/mac-mini/3.6ghz-quad-core-processor-128gb# (make sure to change the storage to 256GB)

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1441907-REG/apple_z0w1_mrtr1_bh_mac_mini_late_2018.html/BI/1717/KBID/2301/

Edited by GlockSpock
  • Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By KKing
      All holsters are for 1.5” belts. Unfortunately none of these will work with my newest modifications to my carry weapon. Asking $15 shipped per holster

-OWB Coyote Kydex Holster- Solid (Kydex maybe?) belt loops 

-Bladetech IWB holster with snap to close rubber loops

-IWB holster with single clip 

• By AuEagle
      Dan Wesson Heritage .45 ACP Great Condition-Few Light Scratches.
      Original Trijicon Front Sight Works.
      Very Low Round Count.
      Original Box, Paperwork, 2 Magazines
      FTF, No Shipping, Bill of sale, Tn CCW Holder preferred. 
      PM with any questions. $1100.00- OBO or as always, trade for Au/Ag Coins/Bullion

• By DBTN
      Nightstick TWM 350 Weapon Light. New in the box. 
      Nashville area 
      $40.00

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines