I didn’t click on your profile on purpose!!!

DaveTN

Unless maybe you have something for sale.

Do you all do that a bunch too? Go to click on a thread and click on the user’s name and their profile opens up. You know they think you are a crazy stalker if you do that, don’t you? I’ve seen you stalkers on my profile page; don't think I don't know who you are.

You know how when your cursor is on the main page and user names pop up if you hover over it? I wonder if that shows you as a stalker on their profile page.

Inquiring minds want to know. That and it’s a slow day.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

Unless maybe you have something for sale.

Do you all do that a bunch too? Go to click on a thread and click on the user’s name and their profile opens up. You know they think you are a crazy stalker if you do that, don’t you? I’ve seen you stalkers on my profile page; don't think I don't know who you are.

You know how when your cursor is on the main page and user names pop up if you hover over it? I wonder if that shows you as a stalker on their profile page.

Inquiring minds want to know. That and it’s a slow day.

1st sign of a stalker- saying "I'm not a stalker" 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
11 minutes ago, gregintenn said:

You could kill some time by going and scouting out the Sportsman's Warehouse and reporting on your findings.:rofl:

My gun just got delivered to my LGS. So if I can go get it; I may do that. I’m also going to stop at WM and see if the panic has set in yet.

2 hours ago, gregintenn said:

I thought somebody decided we were boycotting WalMart.

I don’t think so. The open carry guys are a little butt hurt; but they’ll be okay.

BTW… When I was sitting in 68 degrees inside, dropping my Wally World and Sportsman Warehouse while I was out picking up my gun sounded like a good idea. Not so much when that nearly 100 degree heat hit me. I got my gun and went home. I’ll check those places out in the next few days when I go to the range.

I’m sure several peeps on here went to Wally today to see if anything changed.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DaveTN said:

I don’t think so. The open carry guys are a little butt hurt; but they’ll be okay.

BTW… When I was sitting in 68 degrees inside, dropping my Wally World and Sportsman Warehouse while I was out picking up my gun sounded like a good idea. Not so much when that nearly 100 degree heat hit me. I got my gun and went home. I’ll check those places out in the next few days when I go to the range.

I’m sure several peeps on here went to Wally today to see if anything changed.

You let me down, Dave. It’s supposed to be cooler tomorrow.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, MacGyver said:

I am what I am - for better and often worse...

For what it's worth, seeing me in your profile more than once typically isn't something to aspire to.

3 minutes ago, TGO David said:

There is a lot of truth to this. lol

angry thor ragnarok GIF