Charles Wonder

Sold-CZ phantom 9mm-competition ready $800 price dropped

$800 obo. Need Bill of sale,  valid TN driver license 

This is my IDPA ready CZ Phantom, have tons of CZ Cajun Gun Works  (CGW) parts professional hand polished and installed by a CZ Armorer gunsmith friend at Plano Texas Jan 2019. Extremely smooth double (5lbs) and single (2.5lb) action. The trigger break crisp like a glass.and the reset is extremely short for fast competition follow up shot.  I tried it with around 8 boxes of ammo and felt that I prefer my full steel heavier  CZ Shadow better, hence the sale. 

The CGW upgrade worth more than $600 include: 

• Cajun Gun Works Race or Ring Hammer
  • Super hard, heat treated to RC60 and friction fit hammer pins
  • CGW’s famous TR-PIN floating trigger pin made from S-7 tool steel (lifetime warranty)
  • CGW Reach Reduction Kit including our “hybrid” disconnector and modified “Old Style” CZ85B Trigger
  • Reduced power music wire trigger return spring RP-TRS
  • Short Reset System.
  • Extended firing pin and reduce power firing pin spring.
  • Fiber front sight and competition rear sight

IMG_20190908_103208~01.jpg

IMG_20190908_103103~01.jpg

IMG_20190908_103315~01.jpg

IMG_20190908_103232~01.jpg

IMG_20190908_103255~01.jpg

IMG_20190818_211834.jpg

Edited by Charles Wonder
  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Bnashville
      Hello. I’m interested in purchasing a prelock Smith and Wesson 629 with an 8 3/8” barrel. I’m only interested in the Classic model (full underlug barrel) and prefer a -4 or -5. 

Please contact me with the details if you have one to sell. I’m located in middle Tennessee and have my HCP. Thanks for your time. 
    • By tfd1624
      Great condition Springfield Armory M1A. Included in the sale is a Springfield Armory scope mount, leather sling and 20 round magazine.  Per the serial number this rifle was manufactured in 1995. Stock has the cut out for a selector switch.  Springfield shipped M1A's with the selector switch cut out in the stock until around 1997.  $1,200 
      Must be a TN resident and sign a Bill of Sale.

• By Cojo87
      **SPM**

I think I'm ready to part with this. It's been a fun gun, but it doesn't get shot as much as I thought it would.
      This is an HK UMP45 clone by Omega. I had cracked the upper receiver messing with the top rail. I contacted Omega, shipped them the gun and they gave me a brand new upper and lower. This is their Gen2 receiver (not sure of the differences between the 1 & 2. I have put right about 1000rds through it. I added a HK front night sight. Muzzle break/thread adapter.  Adjustable/folding ACR arm with a Gearhead tailhook brace. HK parts rail kit--I have the rails on all sides but the charging handle side. (I have the rail if you want to put it on that side, but I personally didnt like it there my knuckle would hit it slapping the handle) Comes with 2 mags, USA made. 
      Heres what Atlantic Firearms website says about the Gideon....
      The newly released Omega Gideon Shadow (GS) 45ACP pistol is recoil operated, closed bolt, lightweight, durable and easy to maintain semi auto pistol. Each pistol covers 3 of the most popular calibers in 9mm, .40 and .45 respectively. The end user can simply swap the barrel, bolt and magazine and the end user can change the caliber in a matter of minutes. Weighing in at less than 5 lbs. the Omega GS pistol is a superior subgun range performer & is 1.5 pounds less than the MP5 . Each Omega GS pistol receiver is made from high impact glass reinforced polymer. A superior pistol platform providing enhanced strength, durability, light and nimble operation. The Omega GS pistol is a highly effective range performer sure to please shooters of any background or shooter skill level.

$1900 cash takes it!
      Trades considered-
      CZ Bren2 9"/11" in 762/556
      or
      Wilson Combat EDC X9/X9s
      or
      Gold/Silver Bullion/BTC
      I was not planning on including the Holosun, but if someone wants it I can throw it in for $100. (Holosun has only been used on 1 range trip)
      I also have a bunch of 45acp FMJ/HPs I can include for a reasonable and fair price. 
      Thanks for looking! 

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines