Grand Torino

ad closed Three more blade offerings....

5/32" 1084 carbon steel. Blade length- 4" OAL- 9"

Hammer forged look with a light black oxide finish, Grandillo handles with SS pins, lanyard tube and handle accents. Thumb jimping on spine. Also has Tru-stone and G10 accents and G10 liners. Comes with combo kydex/leather sheath shown. $105 shipped.

5NJS9iv.jpg

AgvSIEK.jpg

ZupDFsL.jpg

3MgW1Rd.jpg

#2 SOLD!!

5/32" 1084 carbon steel. Blade length- 3 7/8" OAL- 8 1/2"

Hammer forged look, spalted elm handles with brass pins, accents and lanyard hole. Tru-stone accents on handle as well. It has a nice crisp hamon , G10 accents and liners. Thumb jimping on spine.  Comes with combo kydex/leather sheath shown. $115 shipped.

rybyT8R.jpg

2L3cYJo.jpg

IqEYuPp.jpg

Lbvv6fR.jpg

#3 Sold!!

Same blade size as #2 only in Damascus. Wenge handles with mosaic pins and brass lanyard tube. Tru-stone and G10 accents on handle as well as G10 liners. Comes with combo kydex/leather sheath shown. $130 shipped.

AKau532.jpg

mqfVcRj.jpg

PtiCtVO.jpg

35S86Is.jpg

Thanks for lookin'.

Edited by Grand Torino

18 minutes ago, TomInMN said:

I like all three of these. The first one actually makes me think of a colorful trout.

GT, at some point I'll have some disposable cash. Shortly thereafter I'll have at least one of your knives...

I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By bud
      I have 19 (5 count) boxes of 12 gauge slugs.
      All 1oz, 2 3/4", rifled, hollow point.
      Always properly stored inside. 
      Just making room.
      Pick up in Nashville. Cash only. $70.   Now $60 for all.
      Thanks TGO.

• By mcordell
      I have another small lot of this I am going to part with 
      200rds up for grabs (10 boxes)
      https://www.midwayusa.com/product/101625538
      This "Noveske" ammo was manufactured by Nosler for Noveske. 
      It is this ammo but for Noveske they made some changes:
      https://shop.nosler.com/varmageddon-300-aac-blackout-110-grain-fb-tipped-ammo-20ct.html

Loaded in Noveske headstamped brass
      Specifically tuned for semi-automatic firearms
      Tacti-Black components for stealthy-smooth cycling
      High-performance powder and bullet combinations
      Loaded rounds are visually inspected
      This is brass ammo and can be reloaded. 
      Price: $225 Shipped (Can meet FTF for slightly less)
      Payment: PayPal as a "gift" or add fees 

• By robtattoo
      I really want a pre-safety, post '64 top elect. I'd love a pre-64, but that's just not in my budget.
      Had one & had to sell it a couple of years back. I'm not looking for anything fancy, actually a bit of a project would be more than welcome!

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines