Sig Sauer 516 Patrol- $1250 for ALL

Hooker771

I have consulted with some smarter people than I and have lowered the price on the AR.

I havent been in the gun game for quite some time, but I believe I bought this particular gun from a TGO member years ago.  It has been sitting in my safe- and unfortunately I have a 68' VW bus that needs a new engine.  I live in SIgnal Mountain, TN near Chattanooga and will sell to those who also live in TN.  

I cannot remember what Gen the gun or the Eotech is-  While i'd rather not separate, I understand it is a lot and I can if I cant find the right buyer for everything.

I have added a lot of photos in hopes that it answers some questions.

Sig Sauer 516 Patrol Base with all magpul furniture and sling- $900

Eotech (Guessing Gen 2)- $350

Streamlight with attachment- $75

5 Mags- $15 each (without ammo)

1 Magpul mag- 30 rnd

3 Lancer mag- 30 rnd

1 BFI mag- 30 Rnd

Can of 420 Federal 5.56 - $150

150 lose rounds that are in the Magazines- $50

Sig Sauer Rifle case- $100

Total- $1,700

If someone buys everything I will take $1,250.  FIRM

IMG_6355.jpg

IMG_6356.jpg

IMG_6361.jpg

IMG_6364.jpg

IMG_6365.jpg

IMG_6366.jpg

IMG_6367.jpg

IMG_6369.jpg

IMG_6370.jpg

IMG_6372.jpg

IMG_6384.jpg

IMG_6387.jpg

IMG_6388.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought this gun from a guy on this forum about 6 years ago.  I dont remember time lines very well...  LOL.  I shot one magazine when I got it, and put it back in the safe.  I really havent gotten it out since.  I do have the box for the Eotech and some of the SIg literature he gave me.  Eotech has new batteries and its running great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived