I am a huge Sonos fan and as such will be upgrading over time all the speakers I have. The ones I have are very capable and satisfying, but I'm also a huge Apple fan and as such will be purchasing newer Sonos speakers that support Airplay 2 and HomeKit. If Airplay 2 and HomeKit mean nothing to you, then you don't need them (likely).

What Sonos is not: A Bluetooth Speaker

What Sonos is: A Wi-Fi (or ethernet) speaker that will perfectly sync audio throughout the house without having to be connected to your phone. They will support many services as well as an MP3 library on a shared computer.

If you already have some Sonos stuff, you know what to expect. If you don't but are curious, much information can be found on their website.

What I have:

Four Sonos Play:1 Speakers

One Sonos Play:3 Speaker

I'm asking $125 each for the Play:1's and $200 for the Play:3. Prices likely negotiable, especially if local. They are heavy, so so, so if being shipping the appropriate sized USPS Flat Rate box would probably be the best option. If you want it shipped, we'll talk.

They are speakers, which generally means they get plugged in on a table/shelf and left there. As such, they are in excellent condition. I'll wipe them down and try to make them look brand new. 

Speaker and power cable included, that's all I have for each.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By BHunted
      All prices are based on Blue Book 38th addition and amended or subtracted based on add ons. 
      None of equipment is rated below 98% even though it may be actually higher. In other words, I under rate stuff. People I’ve sold to in the past were always happy it was better than expected. My guns are all treated like babies!
      As I add to the list, I can create package deals. Like a scope and rifle. I can also create a mondo package deal for a one price takes all. 

PISTOLS
      1) - HK USP .40 S&W w/ 3 mags. Circa 2001
      I am 3rd owner but it’s like new. This was my boy’s before he sold it to me before being deployed to Okinawa. He shot it once. An elderly man owned it before him and never shot it. New Tritium Sights installed recently. No box. 
      Was $800, $750, $700 Now $600!

2) - HK USP Compact 45acp w/3 Mags. Circa 1997. I am original owner. Carried a short time on the job. Gun is immaculate.  Brand new Tritium Sights installed recently.  Will include light/laser. Box.
      Was $975, $850  Now $650!

RIFLES
      1) - LWRC M6 IC 5.56. Spiral Barrel. 1 10rd Mag, Dagger Defense Sights, Circa 2017. (This is a Direct Impingement rifle)... *------- SOLD -------*

As usual, first “I take it” and confirmed PM, I will mark an item pending.
      We can discuss payments in pm for now.
      Items to be shipped at your expense. Anything not face to face must be shipped to your FFL
      Paperwork must be proper. CCW, DL, etc... I will provide a simple Certificate of Eligibility which will also serve as a receipt for both parties. Must be Tennessee resident.
      Any questions, feel free to ask...
      Cheers, 
      John, aka BHunted

• By Hunting with 4 shots
      HK USP Compact 40 Cal. Tru Dot night sights, 3 10 round HK clips. I am the 2nd owner that I know of and have only shot approximately 1 clip through the gun. $550

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines