bubbadavis

Thank you Robert Francis

For encouraging me to build another AR-15 that I don't need... just because I can!

Picked up a stripped lower to start another build today.

IMG_2442.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mikegideon said:

Creepy joe beto.jpg

Two pencil neck geeks..........................................

Bill

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mikegideon said:

And, they're taking orders...

Nobeto lower.jpg

I saw that yesterday. I like the other one that you posted better. :) 

He’s such an idiot. And that picture of Biden whispering in his ear is really creepy.

My sister keeps correcting me for not pronouncing Beto correctly. That’s creepy also.

However…he did say out loud and in public what the rest of the dems try to hide.

While we're on the topic I wanted to share a recent Beto disaster. He went on Reddit yesterday to do an "AMA" which stands for ask me anything. It's pretty common for politicians. Anyways, one of the reddit users asked him how he would confiscate millions of AR'15's. 

His response is below. Notice, he was downvoted nearly 13,000 times... 🤣 This is especially remarkable since Reddit is typically pretty left leaning. He got absolutely roasted in the comments.

image.png.5e712ebfa2f1deae71fb159c7a605a02.png

• Like 1

I promise if I gave up my AR it would not make your kids or grandkids safer. A one night ride-along with his local PD, and even he would probably figure out that people won’t simply obey the law.

What the heck am I saying?? He knows that better than most; he’s been cuffed and stuffed more than once. There are laws against driving drunk and burglary in all states.

• Like 1