Thank you Robert Francis

• Moderators
3 hours ago, DaveTN said:

The thinking left really is upset with Robert Francis because he is laying the truth of what they’ve been after out there. After decades of denial, one of theirs was dumb enough to be honest. 

I say the more we can signal boost his words, the better. Don’t let them get away with the lies that they don’t really want to confiscate and ban them all again. Make them wear Robert Francis and his words like a millstone around their necks for all of eternity. 

• Like 5
53 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

The thinking left really is upset with Robert Francis because he is laying the truth of what they’ve been after out there. After decades of denial, one of theirs was dumb enough to be honest. 

I say the more we can signal boost his words, the better. Don’t let them get away with the lies that they don’t really want to confiscate and ban them all again. Make them wear Robert Francis and his words like a millstone around their necks for all of eternity. 

That's an oxymoron. 

• Like 1
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, E4 No More said:

That's an oxymoron. 

No, it isn’t. It makes folks feel good to think that the other side is dumb or unthinking, but the truth is that many of them just have a worldview that is diametrically opposed to yours, or mine (which are very different from each other). A lot of these folks may intentionally ignore things that they don’t want to see, but that doesn’t make them unthinking, just human. Most all people do that to some extent or another. 

I do my best to never allow myself to fall into the trap of believing my opponents are dumb. Some of them may be crazy, or just plain evil, but they aren’t dumb. 

Edited by Chucktshoes
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

No, it isn’t. It makes folks feel good to think that the other side is dumb or unthinking, but the truth is that many of them just have a worldview that is diametrically opposed to yours, or mine (which are very different from each other). A lot of these folks may intentionally ignore things that they don’t want to see, but that doesn’t make them unthinking, just human. Most all people do that to some extent or another. 

I do my best to never allow myself to fall into the trap of believing my opponents are dumb. Some of them may be crazy, or just plain evil, but they aren’t dumb. 

I disagree. Critical thinking, (of which I speak), is really devoid of emotion. Thinking about what you want for dinner tonight isn't the same thing. The left stereotypically let's emotion rule their thought. Many on the right do the same thing, BTW, when it comes to things like religion as an example. Intentionally ignoring facts is also contrary to critical thinking. A good critical thinker takes in all facts that are available to them, analyses them, and makes a decision based on that analysis. They are also open to new positions when presented with new and relevant facts on a subject. Human nature, (according to psychology), is quite the opposite. They show that once most people form a core value they close off further information that's contrary to that value. That has been demonstrated via MRI scans. Usually, it surrounds things like religion and politics. That's why I chose to be an Independent. I try to be open to all facts that are verified to be factual. I lean on the conservative side because of core issues like the Second Amendment.

PS: Lack of critical thinking is not equal to dumb.

Edited by E4 No More

Remember that there is a difference between those at the top of the leftist movement and the masses of "useful idiots" at the bottom. Always has been...Lenin and Stalin were not uneducated or dumb or  "victims of their feelings". George Soros (and the others pushing for a 21st century worldwide leftist "Aristocracy") is not "dumb" , he's a cold calculating snake who makes great use of those ill educated emotionally driven "useful idiots" who can't see that all the causes they are pushing for (no private ownership of guns , no personally owned vehicles, no commercial air travel , no cows, universal health care, etc)  will end up being the means of controlling and enslaving them.

Leftist domination of the world as a goal did not simply end with the collapse of the Soviet Union. The "communism " part is just a tool to advance an end.  It did not just go away. Those ultra rich "citizen of the world aristocrats" who still want a one world government to rule over the masses are just as dangerous to individual freedom and liberty * as Stalin , Khrushchev or Lenin ever was. And the disturbing part is all the "useful idiots" in the US who would piss away all the freedom that is their birthright, that was paid for with the blood of their forefathers in order to be perpetually "safe from getting their feelings hurt " when no one can EVER truly guarantee safety of any kind. 

* Liberty....Funny that the leftists that now call themselves LIBERALS never use the word LIBERTY. They do not want liberality or liberty...they want control of others and to limit thought and discourse if it deviates from their beliefs.  Look up the definition of liberal sometime and see how little it describes the modern American left....

Edited by Cruel Hand Luke
  • Like 4
  • Moderators
32 minutes ago, E4 No More said:

I disagree. Critical thinking, (of which I speak), is really devoid of emotion. Thinking about what you want for dinner tonight isn't the same thing. The left stereotypically let's emotion rule their thought. Many on the right do the same thing, BTW, when it comes to things like religion as an example. Intentionally ignoring facts is also contrary to critical thinking. A good critical thinker takes in all facts that are available to them, analyses them, and makes a decision based on that analysis. They are also open to new positions when presented with new and relevant facts on a subject. Human nature, (according to psychology), is quite the opposite. They show that once most people form a core value they close off further information that's contrary to that value. That has been demonstrated via MRI scans. Usually, it surrounds things like religion and politics. That's why I chose to be an Independent. I try to be open to all facts that are verified to be factual. I lean on the conservative side because of core issues like the Second Amendment.

PS: Lack of critical thinking is not equal to dumb.

I’d mostly agree with this except for one snag. It doesn’t apply to our situation. That’s why I brought up having different worldview. For it to apply we would have to assume that folks have the same end goal in mind and that a common path forward can be found to that goal of only we think hard enough about it. I no longer believe that. The world I want to live in and the world leftists want to live in look very little like each other and no amount of critical thinking will get folks working at cross purposes to the same place. They are thinking very clearly, they just don’t want what you want. 

• Like 2

The propaganda branch of the prog/soc/comm's are the ones upset with O'Rourke because he was dumb enough to actually tell the truth, they want all the guns gone & they'll do whatever to get them.

The "thinkers" on the left have already "thought", the underlings must stay in lockstep with their agenda.

• Like 1

He’s a condescending lying politician and he’s not even good at lying. Saying he would be open to keeping guns at a hunting club or gun range isn’t back peddling; its doubling down on gun control.

I would have ask him if he thinks so many AR/AK owners are psychopaths that are one bad day away from taking their AR/AK’s and killing everyone at the local Walmart; how having it at a hunting club or gun range stops that?? He is an idiot.

The group of Democratic candidates is so bad; Hillary and her cronies are making noise about her jumping in the race to save the day. I’ve never seen anything like this in a Presidential election in my life.

• Like 1
  • Moderators
3 hours ago, DaveTN said:

He’s a condescending lying politician and he’s not even good at lying. Saying he would be open to keeping guns at a hunting club or gun range isn’t back peddling; its doubling down on gun control.

I would have ask him if he thinks so many AR/AK owners are psychopaths that are one bad day away from taking their AR/AK’s and killing everyone at the local Walmart; how having it at a hunting club or gun range stops that?? He is an idiot.

The group of Democratic candidates is so bad; Hillary and her cronies are making noise about her jumping in the race to save the day. I’ve never seen anything like this in a Presidential election in my life.

200.gif

• Like 2

Tucker did a segment on his rise and fall that included a clip of him groveling and apologizing to the women on "The View" about his white male privilige.

Something about how he was so unfairly liked and popular by the media because of his race and gender... they were beating him up over it. 

Absolutely sickening how he sucked up to them. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, mikegideon said:

Nope. Pocahontas wants it. Hell, they all want it. And the boys on ARFCOM are saying the boogaloo is cancelled. I'm thinking no.

boogaloo is still on

49000955322_25a2579400_c.jpg328D7B5F-F427-4FD9-BBA5-B1ABE35B5B2A_jpeg-1145440 by Johnny Rotten, on Flickr

https://www.secondamendmentdaily.com/2019/11/pocahontas-i-will-ban-these-deadly-suppressors-to-save-lives/

• Haha 1

The "Beto Male" was never going to get elected anyway. He was a media fabrication and wishful thinking at best on the part of the libs. He lost to Ted Cruz after raising $80 million in campaign donations from libs all over the country. That is the most $$$ ever raised for a senate candidate and he STILL lost to a very unpopular at the time Ted Cruz. The guy is a kook who took the most far left positions he could and he would not have any hope to win a presidential general election. Maybe he can get a job with Biden's kid.....

• Like 1