Sign in to follow this  
GlockSpock

ad closed MagPul Bump Case for iPhone 7/8

I love the MagPul series Bump cases more than the Field cases. However, it's taken MagPul nearly two years (from the iPhone 8, longer if you count from the iPhone 7) to come out with the Bump case for these phones. Right now they are hard to find at a reasonable price, they are $49.95 currently on Amazon.com.

I found a supplier and ordered four at decent pricing. One for me, one for a friend. That leaves two left that I'll be selling for $30.00 each, shipped. Let me know if you want one.

MAG989-BLK

MAG989_XX_Mood.png?bgcolor=F5F5F5

Edited by GlockSpock

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By chrisw670
      For Sale: Thompson Center Venture in .308 Winchester....synthetic stock/blue steel. The stock trigger spring has been replaced with an MCARBO trigger spring. The stock bolt handle replaced with a Glades Armory over sized bolt for easier use while wearing gloves. It comes with Talley one piece base/rings and the scope is included. The scope is a Redfield Revolution 3-9x40 with Accu-Range reticle. Rifle will come with a Plano Gun Guard AW hard case, half a box of Federal Premium ammo and a full box of Federal Fusion ammo. Located in Lebanon, TN. Face to face transfer. $400 (Sale Pending) ATTACHMENTS
    • By downtown
      Magpul MOE MilSpec Stock and Midlength M-Lok Handguard. Both in black. These were take-offs from a kit and never have been used.
      $20 each FTF in Clarksville or $22 Shipped. Both shipped for $42. Paypal if shipped.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines