Great deal on a Desktop lighted magnifier + tweezer set

Erich

Last year I started seeing magnifying glasses showing up in the mail after admitting the years where finally catching up to my eyes.  I found these lighted magnifiers helpful.

@ under $10 with the coupon thought I would share. Didn't need another one, but hey...freebie tweezers.

Listed @ $32.90,  use coupon "70KWWYSS" to get $23.03 off,  for a final price of $9.87 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NYVX1DT?smid=A1ZIO3PCRNW7R3&psc=1&_encoding=UTF8&tag=edealinfocom-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Sorry if this is the wrong section, move as needed.

• Thanks 3
On 9/20/2019 at 5:04 PM, Erich said:

Last year I started seeing magnifying glasses showing up in the mail after admitting the years where finally catching up to my eyes.  I found these lighted magnifiers helpful.

@ under $10 with the coupon thought I would share. Didn't need another one, but hey...freebie tweezers.

Listed @ $32.90,  use coupon "70KWWYSS" to get $23.03 off,  for a final price of $9.87 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NYVX1DT?smid=A1ZIO3PCRNW7R3&psc=1&_encoding=UTF8&tag=edealinfocom-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Thanks for this link. I just ordered 2 of them. Willing to give it a try. I've risked more for Amazon products over the last 5 years and hundreds of purchases(books to cleaning supplies).

I have gotten a few lemons, but usually satisfied with the items.

I did however, have to enter the code and re-submit  the order 2 times before it worked. 

Edited by hipower

Order placed.

13 hours ago, Garufa said:

You know Amazon might be quietly purging all sales of AR and AK related stuff.  Just an FYI if you are concerned about where your money goes.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/amazon-deletes-hundreds-of-items-after-senators-criticize-assault-weapon-accessory-sales/

The first Amazon Leadership Principle is customer obsession. I guess they have decided gun owners aren’t worth obsessing over. I wonder how they justify that to themselves? I wonder if the judge other groups; like lifestyle choices.

Customer Obsession

Leaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. Although leaders pay attention to competitors, they obsess over customers.

It pizzes me off that Federal elected officials are acting as thugs and intimidating a private business that is selling legal products. And who do they think they are giving Amazon a “No later than” date to answer those questions. I’d tell them to pizz up a rope. Of course why would I think they would be doing their job? The idiots that signed that letter have done nothing except try to impeach our duly elected President.  What they are doing is Malfeasance in office and is an impeachable offense.

Edited by DaveTN
16 hours ago, Garufa said:

You know Amazon might be quietly purging all sales of AR and AK related stuff.  Just an FYI if you are concerned about where your money goes.

Thanks for your concern.

Did you find it interesting that TAG, seemed to have difficulty verifying the policy history, apparently because it did not fit their narrative? Citing Google research as their source, when that same source does give a good indication of the history of said policy.

Problems with credibility and accuracy in media is not just a left issue.

I'm good with it. If someone wants to throw this in and not appreciate the stark contrasts with the clear anti 2A moves at Walmart and their CEO's jumping in on and funding explicit anti 2A politics / campaigns....more power to them. ;)

On 9/20/2019 at 5:04 PM, Erich said:

Got mine yesterday.  Almost cant believe I got this so cheap...this will come in so handy for many different uses.  thanks for the tip!

Damn I wish ;) 

Credit goes to someone else where I ran across it, glad to see it was useful.

When you start looking at, it really makes a statement about China's capacity and how bad it must be for their workforce. Consider the cost of raw material, labor, export transport and fees, US shipping, and seller fees....how do they manage to sell these that low. If they turn .50 cents profit, I'd be surprised.

So it occurred to me, being a desktop item...its funded by the NSA listening device 😜

Haven't found it yet, but still looking.

Edited by Erich
On 9/26/2019 at 10:45 AM, Erich said:

Damn I wish ;) 

Credit goes to someone else where I ran across it, glad to see it was useful.

When you start looking at, it really makes a statement about China's capacity and how bad it must be for their workforce. Consider the cost of raw material, labor, export transport and fees, US shipping, and seller fees....how do they manage to sell these that low. If they turn .50 cents profit, I'd be surprised.

So it occurred to me, being a desktop item...its funded by the NSA listening device 😜

Haven't found it yet, but still looking.

It's called prison work camps.