Sign in to follow this  
GlockSpock

ad closed SOLD - Apple Watch Series 3 Aluminum 42mm Space Grey/Black Sport Band.

Hopefully later today I will be taking quality photos of both of these pieces and posting to Ebay, but just thought I may save some trouble and find a buyer on TGO instead. If you are interested, message me as soon as possible as I will be posting these to Ebay as an auction soon.

$125 - Apple Watch Series 3, Black, GPS 42mm

Decent shape, screen/body shows some wear/scuffs. Fully functioning.

If you are interested, I can take some quick cell phone photos and send to you.

Edited by GlockSpock

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By asu174
      Location is East Nashville   I’m a member of Strategic Edge, but don’t know when I’m headed back down.  
      Bought this a few months ago and made two range trips with it.  It is surprisingly reliable IF you load the mags properly.  There are videos on this and it’s a bit tedious.  I ran 5 mags flawlessly suppressed yesterday.  I had issues with one mag that had been jostled in my bag and the staggering of rounds was way off.  This is not a gun you want to reload mags at the range with.  It’s an “on the couch” activity.  
      Excellent condition.  Round count around 300.  
      If you want a 22LR blaster, this is really fun.  I just don’t see myself shooting a ton of 22LR and if I do, I want to do it with conversions of existing platforms.  
      Not particularly looking for trades, but I can always use 9MM factory ammo.  
      Gun cones with 6 total mags.  Mags are $50 each.  Gun is selling well above MSRP online.  And it’s fun.  $600.  4 mags alone cost $200.  SOLD SOLD SOLD
      Also comes with California Prop 65 sticker letting you know your genitals will fall off with use.

• By KKing
      Scope is absolutely like new, in fact I haven’t fired a round with it mounted. This has the newer EBR-4 MOA reticle. Honestly the clearest glass I’ve seen for under $1,000. Comes in an American Defense QD Mount. Comes with original box and all paperwork, sunshade, and vortex defender flip caps. 

$775 picked up in Columbia. 

Would entertain a trade plus cash on your end for a bolt action 300blk or maybe a straight trade for a Acog ta31 or 33

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines