John Wick 3

xsubsailor

And I've only seen bits and pieces of #2.  I do have it on the DVR but just haven't gotten to watching it.  Wife moaned and groaned at the violence in #1, so been waiting for her to be gone for the day on a rainy day, but rainy days are FAR and FEW these days.  Almost like a unicorn.  LOl

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Quavodus said:

I want the gun collection from Part 1 and 2! 😎

That would require a BIIIGGG safe if you mean all guns from the movies.

According to IMFDB.org 😁

==========

John Wick

Handguns

Beretta 92FS Inox

Browning Hi Power

Colt Python

Glock 17

Salient Arms International Glock 17

Glock 17 (FAB Defense KPOS Glock to Carbine Conversion)

Glock 19

Glock 26

Heckler & Koch P30L

Smith & Wesson Model 686

Walther P99

Submachine Guns

Coharie Arms MP-10

Heckler & Koch MP5K

Shotguns

12 Gauge Double Barreled Shotgun (Sawed Off)

Kel-Tec KSG

Rifles

Coharie Arms CA-415

FN SCAR-H

Sniper Rifles

DTA Stealth Recon Scout

Ruger M77

Savage 10BA

Other

AN/M14 incendiary grenade

John Wick Chapter 2

Handguns

Arsenal Firearms AF-1 Strike One

Beretta Cheetah

CZ P-09

Glock 17

Glock 26

Glock 26 (TTI Combat Carry Package)

Glock 34 (TTI John Wick Combat Master Package)

Heckler & Koch P30L

Kimber Solo CDP

Kimber Super Carry

Kimber Warrior

SIG-Sauer P226

SIG-Sauer P320

Smith & Wesson SW1911SC "E-Series"

1911 variant

Rifles/Carbines

M4A1

SIG SG 551

SIG SG 552

TTI TR-1 Ultralight

Shotguns

Benelli M4 Super 90 (TTI M4 Upgrade Package)

Launchers

ARWEN 37

Brgger & Thomet GL-06

Spike's Tactical Havoc Launcher

I enjoyed 1 & 2 and have not seen 3 yet. But to add this, how many times do you watch a sequel to an already outstanding movie that the sequel is anywhere near as good as the original? # 2 was good but not as good as 1 so I'm not expecting 3 to even be close to # 1  and probably a little closer to # 2..........JMHO

As a Wick fan, I enjoyed all three, tho' the first was the best and the last a bit sub-par as is per usual with sequels. I greatly admire Keanu's dedication to training and authenticity (within Hollyweird boundaries). He does around 90% of his own stunts and many of those gotta hurt.

2 hours ago, bersaguy said:

how many times do you watch a sequel to an already outstanding movie that the sequel is anywhere near as good as the original? 

I’m expecting it with TOP GUN. I mean for heavens sake it’s TOP GUN!! Everyone keeps telling me it will be terrible. But they also told me Trump couldn’t possibly be elected; so there still hope.

:usa: It’s TOP GUN!!:usa:

:leaving:

• Like 2

John Wick was pretty damn good, 2....just way too stupid(get mad because someone took your car only to destroy said car???), 3....violence overload...like 6 words and non stop killing....I wish they could recapture the soul of part 1....if theres a 4 im sure I will watch it, but since when does every assassin kill someone from 3 feet away?  Why does no one use a scoped rifle?  I did like the realism of the MPX being worthless against body armor and the devastation of the "armored" slugs....I thought the dog scene went on just a wee too long where it got silly instead of cool...a good popcorn movie or redbox rental for a rainy day.

>As for Berry, check out her training video
Yah, I watched it awhile back. Kudos to her for trying, but she's nowhere near the expertise level of Keanu when it comes to the stunts. Not her fault but IMO it didn't fit in well with her "top-level assassin" character role in the movie. Granted, maybe she's a bit rusty due to her elevation to "management". 

21 hours ago, Mamba said:

>As for Berry, check out her training video
Yah, I watched it awhile back. Kudos to her for trying, but she's nowhere near the expertise level of Keanu when it comes to the stunts. Not her fault but IMO it didn't fit in well with her "top-level assassin" character role in the movie. Granted, maybe she's a bit rusty due to her elevation to "management". 

Yea, I know but like ya said. What other female comes close to Wick? Plus her dogs were great. First thing that comes to mind is Kickass 2 I think it was. "Schwantz"! lol

• Like 1