East TN April shoot

It will really be good to see you guys! there's a zombie attack at the range? wooot! excellent!

I will be bringing a goodly assortment of cans (tomato paste is awesome...) and I'll bring a spinner target for 22 rifles..please don't shoot my wife's spinner target with anything other than a 22..she'll kill me.

I've been looking forward to this for the past few months!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dotsun
you coming Dave?

It depends on whether I can find (and afford) to replace the ammo I shoot. Small pistol primers and milsurp ammo seems to be scarce atm. If I only show up with a .22 you'll know why. :rolleyes:

If there's going to be a spinner target, I'll bring my 39A. Haven't got it out for some time.

I was thinking the same thing..plus, there may be some youngsters that would rather shoot .22! so why not give them a nifty target to shoot? :rolleyes:

I will also be bringing an 8mm mauser and a .308 enfield ...the Ishapore.

now where did I put my turban?

Guest Boomhower
:rolleyes:.......I goof'd. I opened my mouth before I took a good look at my calendar. Although I will be camping, it won't be with youz guyz. My oldest son and I have a Cub Scout summer camp out taking place on that same Sat. I've known about it for a while, but it has been on the back burner until this week when it was discussed during our weekly meeting.
Guest c.a.s.

I'll bring my spinner target too, then! It's just a normal one, and it's a bit dented because I've been using it. And of course, my 39A as well. Both S and LR for the young'ins.

Guest Predator220

Mark met ya at Lowes today, good to see ya on here, Ill see what my work schedule brings. If its looking good Ill bring my Bushmaster and Possibly one of my fathers AK's. Have a Russian M44 Mousin as well ...Since they are so cheap to shoot might bring it.

Guest Gun Geek
Mark met ya at Lowes today, good to see ya on here, Ill see what my work schedule brings. If its looking good Ill bring my Bushmaster and Possibly one of my fathers AK's. Have a Russian M44 Mousin as well ...Since they are so cheap to shoot might bring it.

Hey, cool, I think I will bring my Polish M44 as well.

Guest 70below

I'm excited about the shoot Mark! Amongst other things, I'm planning on bringing a little Llama IIIa 380 you may recognize. I'm looking forward to those reloading components too, I've been itching to get some loaded, but I've been out of town working anyhow.

is alchahol allowed in small quantities for after the shooting is over?

Your call. You're treated as responsible and intelligent until you prove otherwise... Would not recommend unless you have a desig. driver or intend to camp - but as I said, your call.

Ohshoot, I recommend the highly convoluted instructions. Mapquesting it takes you to Church Hill*, which (address notwithstanding) I am a good 20 miles away from. However, if you insist...

150 Dickerson Rd

Church Hill, TN

423-246-6433... call when you get lost :D

" Funny story - just after I bought the house my brother Andrew comes up to visit. He used Mapquest. He ended up in Church Hill, and called me from his cel. Insisted, when I gave him directions, that wasn't the way to get to my house. I was standing in my living room, and suggested that if the directions were wrong, somebody would be awful upset when they came home and found me moving furniture into their house.

I believe livid would be a good word to describe his reaction...

Edited by Mark@Sea
Ohshoot, I recommend the highly convoluted instructions....

Mark..will take your advice...

I'd prolly come up with Mike .357, but I'm not gonna camp...I find ya Friday...and keep the phone number handy ... lookin' forward to meeting you and others!

- OS