Jump to content

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Raoul said:

Do you trust Trump with your guns? Especially in a second term.

Just askin......

Do we have a choice?? The Democrats are very clear on what they will do. Do you think a Republican is going to run that can beat Trump?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Capbyrd said:

You have a blind faith in Trump that I do not.   And its not feeling good about myself.   Its morality.  I cannot knowingly elect someone that is not aligned with me morally. 

 

I can respect that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DaveTN said:

Do we have a choice?? The Democrats are very clear on what they will do. Do you think a Republican is going to run that can beat Trump?

Probably not. So I see trouble brewin.....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Capbyrd said:

You have a blind faith in Trump that I do not.   And its not feeling good about myself.   Its morality.  I cannot knowingly elect someone that is not aligned with me morally. 

 

That’s cool.

I have blind faith in no man; I’m a realist. Doing what I have to do to protect my (and everyone else’s) God given right of self-defense is my moral obligation.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Raoul said:

Do you trust Trump with your guns? Especially in a second term.

Just askin......

As much as I trusted him the first time around; but I sure ain't going to vote against him, which I would be if I didn't vote for him.  The bumpstock issue sucked, and it isn't over yet apparently, but I am sure glad he hasn't actively gone anti-gun, because he has pretty much accomplished most of what he has set out to do.  While the Dems, if they win, would probably not pass much, like Obama, I don't want to keep looking over my shoulder each time they are in session.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Omega said:

As much as I trusted him the first time around; but I sure ain't going to vote against him, which I would be if I didn't vote for him.  The bumpstock issue sucked, and it isn't over yet apparently, but I am sure glad he hasn't actively gone anti-gun, because he has pretty much accomplished most of what he has set out to do.  While the Dems, if they win, would probably not pass much, like Obama, I don't want to keep looking over my shoulder each time they are in session.

I'm pretty much feeling paranoid with all of them. PVC is your friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Raoul said:

Probably not. So I see trouble brewin.....

Beto said out-loud what all Liberal Democrats want. He didn’t do it by mistake, he (and the others) is so out of touch he thought it would bring him back into the numbers he needed. We (Gun Owners) have Trump; and that’s all we have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Omega said:

As much as I trusted him the first time around; but I sure ain't going to vote against him, which I would be if I didn't vote for him.  

Amen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Capbyrd said:

You have a blind faith in Trump that I do not.   And its not feeling good about myself.   Its morality.  I cannot knowingly elect someone that is not aligned with me morally. 

 

Name me someone that you voted for who aligned with your moral code?  Myself, there is plenty of wiggle room when it comes to alignment, as long as they do not actively work against my interests I can care less what they do in their personal lives.  Like Clinton POTUS, I don't care that he had a good time in the oval office, I care that he lied to congress about it and took us for fools trying to use word semantics (is is) to BS us, and made us look weak on the world stage with NK and his red line.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Omega said:

Name me someone that you voted for who aligned with your moral code?  Myself, there is plenty of wiggle room when it comes to alignment, as long as they do not actively work against my interests I can care less what they do in their personal lives.  Like Clinton POTUS, I don't care that he had a good time in the oval office, I care that he lied to congress about it and took us for fools trying to use word semantics (is is) to BS us, and made us look weak on the world stage with NK and his red line.  

Being younger, I don't have the voting history that a lot of you grey beards have.  And my politics have evolved as my world view has.  So I have voted for a lot of people that didn't align with my current thoughts on what is moral.   But again, I'm no stranger to write ins.  
My stance has nothing to do with their personal life, but rather the things that they do and say politically.  I don't care if someone gets their wee wee wet.   That's none of my business.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moral politicians are the one's who don't get caught. With a few rare exceptions. Not sure politics is an honorable profession.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can never give up or give in on this or any other legislation dealing with our rights.

We have to fight it out or it will be the beginning of  the erosion of more rights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Raoul said:

Moral politicians are the one's who don't get caught. With a few rare exceptions. Not sure politics is an honorable profession.

Once again, I'm not talking about their morals.   I'm talking about their words, votes and policies and how those intertwine with my morals.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DWARREN123 said:

We can never give up or give in on this or any other legislation dealing with our rights.

We have to fight it out or it will be the beginning of  the erosion of more rights.

Its not the beginning.   The beginning was around 1864.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DaveTN said:

They are claiming Warren has passed Biden. None of them have a snowballs chance of beating Trump. That’s why I don’t think we have seen the person that will be running against Trump…yet. Mainstream Democrats don’t want to be socialists….I don’t think. Many of them work for a living. This is crazy. 

I don't think Joe will quit. He could become the Ross Perot of the democrats, so they want him gone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines