Sign in to follow this  
DWARREN123

SIG 365 XL at Rural King, Clarksville Tn.

For any who are hunting one, $579 and change. Salesman said they have one only.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Moped
      I picked up a new Tisas B380 (licensed copy of the Beretta 84) from Bill’s Outpost ( great people and a great experience) yesterday and now I’m on the hunt for some SD ammunition. Tell me what you all like! 
    • By tercel89
      The Glock Gen 5 chambered in .40S&W have been announced that they will be coming out. My question is this : If Glock is making them in Gen 5 then what's up with all the talk about the .40S&W cartridge being a round that beats and tears guns up ? I have shot .40 S&W Glocks since 1996 and still today. The Glock 22's get these little wear marks or peeing marks under the slide and then the wear stops. One certain firearms trainer here in Tennessee says that they will never go beyond somewhere around 35-40,000 rds. He does know what he's talking abot and he's a smart guy as he's seen a lot come through classes but I dont see Glock making Gen 5's  in the cartridge if they are this destructive.  Your thoughts ????? 
    • By Moped
      Anyone dealt with Robertson Trading Post in Henderson?  I noticed on GOA, that they have several pistols I'm possibly interested in.  I might be up for a trip to Henderson to check them out.  Are they open to the public or doing online ordering only?  Are they good people to deal with?

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines