• Similar Content

• By MarkS
      Brand New, Springfield Hellcat Osp, got for Christmas, arrives today Sig Sauer Romeo Zero RMRc micro red dot, and a Crossbreed Revolution Hellcat RMR holster, with clips for IWB, Jhooks for IWB, and belt loops for OWB.
      Powder River Precision Hellcat Trigger Kit, brand new, not installed.

This weapon has less than 100rounds, RMR has never been fired, custom holster arrived today as well.
      Attached are a few pics from Christmas, look up Romeo Zero 6moa for pics of that.
      Cash $900 
      Trade $1000

(Price based on $549 for Hellcat OSP, $200 for Romeo.Zero, $105 Powder River Trigger Kit, $100 for custom holster, not including tax, shipping, NICS)

• By The Legion
      I have a like new KKM Barrel for a Glock 17.  I am asking $125.00 FTF sales or $130.00 shipped.  I have a total of 265 rounds through the barrel.  For Gen 3 and Gen 4 models only.  Thanks for looking.

• By Wade195
      Closed
      Thank you

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines