22 Mag Ammo Deal

I am always looking to add to my stock of ammo and came across this deal.  If you need 22 Mag ammo, this is a steal.  $6.99/box and shipping was the best I could find for the same amount of ammo at a few different sites.   No Tax to TN.  Check it on Midway (just search P765) and you will see it has 4.9 stars and is $12.99.
https://2awarehouse.com/fed-prm-22wmr-30gr-jhp-50-3000/

Edited by Hozzie
  • Like 2

Minus 50 boxes. with my 2% cash back card, it boils down to $7.70 per to my door.  I would prefer these CCI's but they are gone as soon as they hit stock at this price that is 21 cents more a box. https://www.sgammo.com/product/22-magnum-ammo/2000-round-case-cci-22-wmr-maxi-mag-40-grain-jacketed-hollow-point-choot-em-s

The Feds did have a good test review here.... so I went for it.  THANKS Hozzie ;)

https://www.americanhunter.org/articles/2018/4/17/top-6-22-wmr-hunting-loads/

Edited by xtriggerman
  • Like 1

Exact same reason I bought it.  Will still get some heavier bullets to run the CMR-30 I am going to buy, but for pest control and plinking these should work well.  I read that article as well.   Already have a fair amount of the Hornady so good to have a few options.  

Edited by Hozzie

Now 3743 on box count. lol

I actually think I'm going to order some. I have my PMR30 and a K22 in 22mag. Got a little stashed, but more is usually better.

If some of these news readers knew what a real supply of ammo was...they'd probably faint.

46 minutes ago, hipower said:

If some of these news readers knew what a real supply of ammo was...they'd probably faint.

I think about that from time to time, heading up to the farm for a long weekend. "How would the inventory of this vehicle read to someone who doesn't know any better...?"

A thousand 22lr rounds is a decent afternoon for a couple of guys, but I'm sure it sounds insane to someone who isn't as worldly as we happen to be.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, hipower said:

8 minutes ago, TomInMN said:

I think about that from time to time, heading up to the farm for a long weekend. "How would the inventory of this vehicle read to someone who doesn't know any better...?"

A thousand 22lr rounds is a decent afternoon for a couple of guys, but I'm sure it sounds insane to someone who isn't as worldly as we happen to be.

The words “cache” and “arsenal” would be used in the news along with your entire name as momma hollered when you were in trouble.  :lol:

Edited by Garufa
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Garufa said:

The words “cache” and “arsenal” would be used in the news along with your entire name as momma hollered when you were in trouble.  :lol:

Exactly. I wouldn't be surprised to see "fully semi-automatic" either...

37 minutes ago, TomInMN said:

If they only realized how small a box 1k rounds of even 7.62x39 is. And how quickly it can be exhausted just plinking around. 

I mean in comparison how many golf balls does an avid golfer hit each year..a large bucket at the driving range can have up to 150 balls. 

Speaking of golf just how many golf clubs does one need to only hit 1 ball????? According to the USGA a golfer is entitled to no more than 14 clubs. Most golfers have at least 2 sets so that is 28 clubs. Now if you have less than 28 guns I say you should go get more!! And all those clubs to hit 1 ball, if you don't put it into the woods or water you can keep using that 1 ball for a whole year!! And we have to shoot all those many thousands of bullets with just 1 gun? That doesn't seem right does it??

Has anyone used 2a warehouse in the past for ammo. I have not found any reviews for them, but maybe I didn't look hard enough. I got burned once for ordering what looked like a good deal, when my order didn't arrive as promised, I found they had lots of bad reviews. So I try to be a little more careful now.

I ordered Friday and my ammo will be here today.  Had Fedex tracking number the same day I ordered.  I also checked for reviews and they have good reviews from what I could find.

Edited by Hozzie