2 hours ago, tercel89 said:

Yes sir . The slide is about 1/2 inch shorter than a Glock 17 slide. I put it up against my 17 to check.

Thank you. I thought so, but not sure of it. Not sure if I really "need" or can afford, another XD at this time.

However, I will say this is a fine handgun for anyone, and a very good price for it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ballz71
      The lots below are pictured as they will sell i will not split them up. I will ship on buyers dime will only accept paypal gift if you want me to ship it. Would prefer meeting around the middle tn area. I live in Hendersonville and work in Eash Nashville. If you have any questions please dm me i have not had time to set down and count everything out so that is why i do not have a total on some items. 
      Lot 1
      Around 130 to 150 50 bmg bullets. The large bag on top are pulled and appear to have a silver tip on them possibly api rounds. I do not have a count appears around 50. Smaller bags are all marked 20rds except for the far right bag it is marked 19 rds.  50 dollars.

Lot 2
      2 sealed boxes of 270 Winchester (i am assuming 50 to 100 rds per box) and a box bullets has 32 left in it. 10 dollars
      Lot 3 
      3 Bags of 44 mag brass no count and 2 boxes of bullets bullet boxes are most the way full.  Sold
      Lot 4
      This is a Mixed lot of brass for 500 S&W and 50 ae. 5 boxes and 1 bag of bullets all boxes are mostly full. Sold
      Lot 5 
      3 bag and 3 boxes of 38 spiecal brass and 2 boxes of bullets (Mostly full). Sold
      Lot 6 
      1 box of 40 ca 155gr plated fn (Mostly full). 10 dollars.  

Lot 7
      Several boxes of 30 cal bullets most of the bullets there. 2 boxes of factory seal 308 match casing. Brown box is 300 am casing number found and using bags of 30 06 and 30 30 Brass. 75 dollars 

• By DaveTN
      SALE OR TRADE
      This is an original M1 United States Military Garand from CMP, Manufactured by the United States Springfield Armory at Springfield, MA in 1943. A CMP Certificate Of Authenticity is included. It is in very good condition for a 76 year old battle rifle. CMP rated it as Field Grade.
      I will also include a nice aluminum, locking, hard case, and 48 rounds of Lake City M2 ball ammunition in 6 En Bloc clips.
      There is no background check. But this is on my C&R FFL. That means Federal law requires me to record your name, address, phone number, Driver license number (or whatever you use for ID), and get a signed bill of sale, that I will provide. So if you aren’t okay with full disclosure; this isn’t for you.
      This rifle is for sale or trade. Please read the following carefully before contacting me about a trade.
      Value is $1200, cash or trade. I have put a value on my rifle; but I will not put a value on your trade. If you contact me about trading; tell me exactly what you have in mind, if money needs to go either way, how much. Please don’t ask me how I would trade for your firearm; just tell me what you have in mind. Send me pics if you have them, if you don’t, tell me exactly what you have in mind and I will let you know if I need to see pics, or pursue any farther.
      Sale or trades must take place in the Murfreesboro area. I might be open to traveling for a trade if you have good feedback on TGO.
      I don’t need to sell this rifle, I’m trying to do some trading to get some guns I want. So please take a look at the following. Please send trade offers in a private message.
      Revolvers:
      S&W 686 or 586 6” or 7” barrel. Don’t care if it’s a pre-lock or not but has to be factory tapped for a scope. (Standard after ~1993). Might consider larger calibers or other models/brands with barrels at least 6” that are tapped for a scope.
      Smith & Wesson .357Mag J-frames. (Model 60 357), Model 610 10mm
      Cowboy revolver, Blackhawk, Vaquero, Uberti, etc. .357 (might consider other calibers)
      Semi-Auto Handguns:
      Smith & Wesson Model 39 or 39-2. Blue only, no nickel, no 59’s.
      Belgium Browning Hi-Power, Polished blue only, no nickel, no clones.
      Rimfires:
      S&W Model 41, S&W Model 2206, RUGER MARK IV COMPETITION
      Shotguns:
      Remington 870 12GA WingMaster Walnut and polished blue only, no matt. Prefer a 20” barrel with Rifle Sights, but will consider others. Also interested in Wood & polished blue Semi-auto shotguns. Like Remington 1100 or 11-87 Premier. I already have high end shotguns, I’m looking for something I can use or modify for a home defense shotgun; sub $500 range.
      Rifles:
      Winchester lever in .357Mag, might consider other pistol calibers.

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

X

• By DaveTN
      Yep, you read that right. So don’t hesitate. 
      FS/FT Model 66-2 COMBAT MAGNUM
      This is a beautiful example of a 66-2 Combat Magnum in stainless with a 6” barrel.
      MFG date is 1982 I traded for this a few years ago. It is in excellent condition with an excellent bore. It appears to be fired very little, but I have never fired it. Serial number is 125K9XX
      It has Stainless “Semi Target Hammer”, Stainless “Grooved Service Trigger”, adjustable rear sight, Red ramp front sight.
      It is wearing a set of Hogue Mono Grips.
      Cash price/Trade Value is $750. no box. But I’ll give it to you in a cheap gun rug with a zipper that doesn’t work, so you don’t have to carry it home in a brown paper bag. I require a signed bill of sale and that you show me a TN Drivers License or HCP to show you are a Tennessee Resident, 21 years of age or older. The bill of sale is minimal, (I'll email you a copy if you like) and I don't copy your info or take pictures of your ID.
      I will trade this for a S&W 686 or 586 6” or 7” barrel. Don’t care if it’s a pre-lock or not but has to be factory tapped for a scope. (Standard after ~1993). Might consider larger calibers or other models/brands with barrels at least 6” that are tapped for a scope. Must be in excellent condition.
      I have some other stuff I’m looking for. You can see a list in my Garand sale ad.
      I have put a value on my revolver; but I will not put a value on your trade. If you contact me about trading; tell me exactly what you have in mind, if money needs to go either way, how much. Please don’t ask me how I would trade for your firearm; just tell me what you have in mind. Send me pics if you have them, if you don’t, tell me exactly what you have in mind and I will let you know if I need to see pics, or pursue any farther.
      Sale must take place in the Murfreesboro area. I might be open to traveling for a trade if you have good feedback on TGO, and something I’m interested in.
      x

x

x

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines