Some time back I come on line whining about how stick powder was a pain in the backside to get in 223 cases. Somebody, and I don't remember who, said to use my Dillon case tumbler and vibrate the cases to get the powder down. This is the first time I've loaded 223 since then and it works great.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By swiley383
      I have some 125 grain Gallent coated bullets I want to load with unique. The only cast data I have with 124/125 grain cast bullets is with Speer #15 data. It shows 125 cast with 4.1-4.5 grains of unique at 1.13 COL. 1.13 wont plunk I loaded 1.10 at 4.2 grain and the slide didn’t lock open. Should I try this load again or bump up to 4.2-4.4?. Just want to make sure I was not riding the slide lock. Any suggestions? Still fairly new to this.
    • By DWARREN123
      http://cartridgecollectors.org/?page=headstampcodes
      Just a FYI.
    • By Grayfox54
      I noticed the other day that I was very low on .38 factory ammo. My preferred SD round has always been the tried and true 158gr SWCHP +P. Commonly referred to as the "FBI Load". it was pretty much the standard Police load back when wheel guns were king.  Over the years this load has been made by Federal, Remington and Winchester. I got to searching the internet and it seems that this load is getting hard to find. It just ain't out there.  I did find some Winchester at $46 per box. 
      After a bit of searching I found Lucky Gunner had Federal for $20 per box of 50.  Depending on how much you buy, with shipping and tax, it'll run about $22-23 per box. That's a heck of a deal folks! 
      So if you're like me and have a fondness for revolvers, now is a good time to stock up on this ammo.  
      Lucky Gunner .38 Spl 158gr SWCHP

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines