mcordell

ad closed SOLD Noveske (Nosler) 300 Blackout 110gr Varmageddon

I have a few cases left I can part with some more. I have it priced in 200rd lots (10 x 20rd boxes)

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/101625538

This "Noveske" ammo was manufactured by Nosler for Noveske. 

It is this ammo but for Noveske they made some changes:
https://shop.nosler.com/varmageddon-300-aac-blackout-110-grain-fb-tipped-ammo-20ct.html

Loaded in Noveske headstamped brass

Specifically tuned for semi-automatic firearms

Tacti-Black components for stealthy-smooth cycling

High-performance powder and bullet combinations

Loaded rounds are visually inspected

This is brass ammo and can be reloaded. 

Price: $225 Shipped (Can meet FTF for slightly less)

Payment: PayPal as a "gift" or add fees 

20191002-204057.jpg
20191002-204006.jpg
20191002-203914.jpg

Edited by mcordell
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By The Legion
      I am selling my LNIB Patriot Ordnance Factory RENEGADE+ 224 VALKYRIE.  I am asking $1400.00  $1275.00 for the Rifle only.  The rifle was broke-in and a total of 30 rounds have been shot through the barrel during the break-in process. I will ship to your FFL at the purchasers cost.  Thanks for looking.
      The Rifle Comes With:
      Original Box
      1-6.8 SPC Magazine
      POF-USA Renegade+ 224 Specifications
      CALIBER: .224 Valkyrie CHAMBER: E2 Dual Extraction Technology ACTION: Semi-auto, direct impingement UPPER: MIL-SPEC upper receiver WEIGHT: 7.7 lbs / 3.49kg (empty) BARREL: 20” / 50.8cm match-grade nitride heat-treated Puritan barrel RIFLING: 1:7, 1/2×28 barrel threads LENGTH: 40” / 101.6cm FINISH: Black anodized GAS BLOCK: 9-position adjustable rifle length Dictator gas block HANDGUARD: 14.5” M-LOK Renegade free-foating rail with ve integrated QD sling mounts MUZZLE DEVICE: Triple port muzzle brake TRIGGER: 3.5 lb POF-USA drop-in FLAT trigger system with KNS anti-walk pins FURNITURE: Mission First Tactical grip, Luth-AR MBA stock ACCURACY: MOA with proper ammo and shooter ability FIRE CONTROL: Gen4 billet lower receiver, Ambidextrous bolt release, Ambidextrous safety selector, Ambidextrous bolt catch, Ambidextrous magazine release MAINTENANCE: Standard receiver/carrier group field strip procedures INCLUDES: POF-USA Ultimate Bolt Carrier Group, Mission First Tactical 30-round magazine, Teflon receiver tension screws "Bill of Sale required for the sale of the Rifle"

• By Rebels010
      This beauty is up for sale. It comes with Ranger green VZ grips along with original rosewood ones, Two 8rd Nighthawk mags, Desantis leather IWB holster , TRP box (SN on box doesn't match pistol), dual mag carrier, POS plastic holster. Round count is 600-650. This gun shoots lights out. Few minor imperfections in finish, see pics. Hate to see it go, but funding other interests. 
      $1300 in South Nashville or Franklin area.

• By The Legion
      I have Five Boxes of Winchester Small Pistol Magnum Primers for sale.  I am asking $25.00 per box.  Each box has 1000 primers.  FTF sales only please.  I prefer payment in Cash, Cashiers Check, or USPS Money Order please.  Thanks for looking.   "I would also trade Small Pistol Standard Primers"

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines