I.W.I. Masada pistol - FYI

DWARREN123

I went there the other day and handled it. Trigger pull is light and nice. This gun is extremely simple which I like. The trigger control or fire control system comes out by turning the take down lever and pulling it out. The fire control system looks even more simpler than the Beretta APX's system. I like the Masada a lot !

Edited by tercel89
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, tercel89 said:

I went there the other day and handled it. Trigger pull is light and nice. This gun is extremely simple which I like. The trigger control or fire control system comes out by turning the take down lever and pulling it out. The fire control system looks even more simpler than the Beretta APX's system. I like the Masada a lot !

Aha. That's why the XD is leaving. lol 

I see a Masada in your future. :hiding:😃😍😍😀

• Like 1

I just picked up a Jericho 941FS made by IMI. Not the Masada, but a damn fine weapon. All steel, frame mounted safety, SAO. 16 round double stack mag. Basically a Cz75 clone. Ran 100 flawless rounds through it straight out of the box at Bud's 5 minutes after I got it. Sights were worn and hard to see but that's an easy fix. Israeli army/police turn-in. $339 from AIM Surplus. They're out, but Palmetto had them listed a day or so ago. 

13 hours ago, hipower said:

I want a Glock in 22mag with a 20+ capacity.

They have it kinda. They sub'd it out to FN (Five-Seven) so they could charge twice as much. And the trigger is actually worse than a regular Glock!

I've handled them and wouldn't mind getting one, but they're going to have to come down a bit more, say to $400.   The gun feels pretty cheap compared to most other striker designs and the flimsy frame rails don't inspire a whole lot of confidence, but as they say, the proof is in the shooting.