Facebook on firearms??

DaveTN

32 minutes ago, Dirtshooter said:

Look I will be the first to admit I ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer. I do not and will not do FB. Why doesn't some enterprising computer savvy person design a conservative, gun friendly version that is based in the U.S. with red,white and blue values??

Good question. I suspect the liberal left would call it a white supremacist web site and call for a boycott of any business that advertised on it.

Just like with the President, if they don’t agree with you, they will make stuff up. Stuff so outlandish the average person would see it for the non-sense it is. But that won’t matter.

• Moderators
40 minutes ago, Dirtshooter said:

Look I will be the first to admit I ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer. I do not and will not do FB. Why doesn't some enterprising computer savvy person design a conservative, gun friendly version that is based in the U.S. with red,white and blue values??

Someone already did. It’s called “Minds”.

3 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

Good question. I suspect the liberal left would call it a white supremacist web site and call for a boycott of any business that advertised on it.

Just like with the President, if they don’t agree with you, they will make stuff up. Stuff so outlandish the average person would see it for the non-sense it is. But that won’t matter.

And Dave called it correct as well, this is exactly what happened.

13 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

Someone already did. It’s called “Minds”.

From Wikipedia...

The social network has attracted criticism for purportedly being a "haven" for neo-Nazis and far-right groups and individuals.[20][21] In response to the allegations, the site banned several accounts associated with neo-Nazism.[20]

It appears the thing to do is just accuse them of being a haven for Nazi’s. So they banned some Nazi groups. The far left thinks of gun owners as Nazi’s. So if this site comes close to becoming the cash cow FaceBook is; will they ban gun owners, or gun conversations?

In recent months, major tech companies such as Facebook and Twitter have taken controversial, if incomplete, steps to ban white nationalism and crack down on far-right content on their platforms.

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/wjvp8y/minds-the-anti-facebook-has-no-idea-what-to-do-about-all-the-neo-nazis

This statement really bothers me. I am a Nationalist, and happen to be white….and old (Being old seems to matter to the squad). I am not a racist but the left thinks if they call Nationalists racists instead of the Patriots many of them are; that’s okay. That’s not okay.

• Like 1
  • Moderators
28 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

From Wikipedia...

It appears the thing to do is just accuse them of being a haven for Nazi’s. So they banned some Nazi groups. The far left thinks of gun owners as Nazi’s. So if this site comes close to becoming the cash cow FaceBook is; will they ban gun owners, or gun conversations?

This statement really bothers me. I am a Nationalist, and happen to be white….and old (Being old seems to matter to the squad). I am not a racist but the left thinks if they call Nationalists racists instead of the Patriots many of them are; that’s okay. That’s not okay.

Which is why I believe that the left’s push to call everyone and everything racist is wildly counterproductive. It helps further the rise of white nationalism by rendering the term meaningless and allowing real deal white nationalists/supremacists to start sounding reasonable in comparison. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Chucktshoes said:

Which is why I believe that the left’s push to call everyone and everything racist is wildly counterproductive. It helps further the rise of white nationalism by rendering the term meaningless and allowing real deal white nationalists/supremacists to start sounding reasonable in comparison. 

Being a Nationalist is color blind. Being a White Supremacist is not. However, being a Nationalist means you support your country above others, and the security of your country is paramount. It’s a shame the left is too stupid to understand what would happen to them if all the Nationalists were gone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1