Advice on a good electric pressure washer

jeff43

Pressure on mine has went down,15 + years old.  Time to get a new one . What's a good one nowadays that won't break the bank, and will hold up.Need on about 1800 to 2100 PSI.I use it for  washing tractors, SxS's , 4 wheelers, trucks , house.

1 hour ago, hughd said:

Rating 63 Craftsman 99016 Best Buy $279.99<

Rating 62 GreenWorks GPW1951 Best Buy $164.69<    

:shrug:                           

Still has the ratings locked out for me. I bought a green works at Lowes last week and took it back an hour later. It has a hose that looked like a supply line for a washing machine the hole thing was just flimsy built.

5 hours ago, Jamie Jackson said:

I purchased a Ryobi at Home Depot a couple of years ago. It was on sale a bit below $200.00 iirc.

We're very pleased with it for general household use. (Deck washing, siding, garage door, sidewalk, autos, etc)

https://www.homedepot.com/p/RYOBI-2-000-PSI-1-2-GPM-Electric-Pressure-Washer-RY141900/205566055

+1 That's the one I've got and I love it. It does everything I need to do around the house.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DaveTN said:

It’s always been said electric can’t compare to gas in pressure washers. At 3000 PSI and 4 GPM, I don’t think this bad boy got the memo. You should get it and let us know how it works.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-DXPW3000E-3000-PSI-4-0-GPM-Electric-Pressure-Washer-60783/304497271

Z768ZCC.jpg

Little pricey for me. Lol. I could get a steam cleaner for that.

10 hours ago, jeff43 said:

The Sun Joe brand has pretty good reviews from what I've read. Anybody have one of those?

My son moved to WA state and left me one of those.   I used it to power wash the deck before I treated it.  Not to shabby, the middle tip would scar the wood if left in one place too long.  I liked that the pump would shut off if I stopped squeezing the handle.  The black tip, for soap, was pretty good too, good dispersion but a little fast, but it came with two bottles so I guess it was ok.

Edited by Omega
Speeling
11 hours ago, jeff43 said:

Little pricey for me. Lol. I could get a steam cleaner for that.

OMG!!!

11 hours ago, jeff43 said:

The Sun Joe brand has pretty good reviews from what I've read. Anybody have one of those?

My wife is a SunJoe fanatic. She has bought 2, over the years, of their pole saws. I laughed at it the first time I saw it and refused to use that "piece of junk." Well as you would think, I did finally use it to cut a lot of limbs, and even cut up to 5/6 inch ones when a Hackberry went down in the back yard.

I was very impressed with it. The little thing cut very well until I burnt the motor out on in last fall. 

We now have another, still in the box, and she did order a pressure washer recently. I don't know the specs on it, but if anything like the pole saw; it should be ok. I'm sure it won't be a real heavy duty model though. We shall see in the spring when it gets used.            

16 hours ago, DaveTN said:

It’s always been said electric can’t compare to gas in pressure washers. At 3000 PSI and 4 GPM, I don’t think this bad boy got the memo. You should get it and let us know how it works.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-DXPW3000E-3000-PSI-4-0-GPM-Electric-Pressure-Washer-60783/304497271

Z768ZCC.jpg

I own a lot of Dewalt tools. Can't say that I have regretted one purchase, and thrilled with most. And yeah... the make you pay for it.

• Like 1