Sig P-365XL Holster Recommendations

Right now Im using a wethepeople.com IWB holster that was designed for the Sig P-365, but since it was designed for the 365 not the XL, Im not entirely happy with it. Anyone have any recommendations?  I'm actually interested in IWB & OWB.  I like to carry at 3-5 o'clock usually.  Sometime  SOB but not quite SOB if that makes sense.  Leather and/or kydex is good.

I currently use a Tuxton Tactical IWB/AIWB holster for my P365 w/the Lima laser.     Attached pixs for reference.  

I've linked their page specifically for the XL version.    https://www.tuxtontactical.com/shop/26730070/p365-xl-holsters

Additionally you might want to check out Mutli-Holsters.   They offer a version that is a IWB/OWB depending on the clips you use.    I've gotten several other holsters from them over the years and have been pleased.    They can be highly customized depending on what you want.

https://www.multiholsters.com/shop/outside-the-waistband-holsters/2-in-1-multi-holster/

20190929_203850_resized_1.jpg

20190929_203747_resized_1.jpg

Edited by Trekbike
  • Like 2
On 10/30/2019 at 12:38 PM, Trekbike said:

I currently use a Tuxton Tactical IWB/AIWB holster for my P365 w/the Lima laser.     Attached pixs for reference.  

I've linked their page specifically for the XL version.    https://www.tuxtontactical.com/shop/26730070/p365-xl-holsters

Additionally you might want to check out Mutli-Holsters.   They offer a version that is a IWB/OWB depending on the clips you use.    I've gotten several over the years for different guns and have been please.    They can be highly customized depending on what you want.

https://www.multiholsters.com/shop/outside-the-waistband-holsters/2-in-1-multi-holster/

20190929_203850_resized_1.jpg

20190929_203747_resized_1.jpg

Thanks so much.

I've always liked the feel of a leather holster, and I purchased a crossdraw for my XL from Bullard Leather in Cooper, TX.  I own several holsters from them and their price and quality cannot be beat!  Have a look at their offerings:  https://www.bullardleather.com/    BTW, everything they make is custom, so it takes time to get it after you order, but it is worth the wait.  I'll try to post some pics later if anyone is interested.

On 11/11/2019 at 10:21 AM, DaveTN said:

DM Bullard makes really quality holsters; I was very impressed. Don’t forget to check out their “Dual Carry”. It can be used as either IWB or OTW.

This is my M&P40C in one.

n0DKhZs.jpg

I have the same holster for my full size M&P, and while it is quality work, I've converted to Kydex on most everything since Kydex much less bulky.    My Bullard hasn't been pulled out of my storage box in quite some time.    I use to insist on leather to keep from creating wear on my guns until I realized it's just a tool and life is too short to worry about potential wear.   

Edited by Trekbike
1 hour ago, Trekbike said:

I have the same holster for my full size M&P, and while it is quality work, I've converted to Kydex on most everything since Kydex much less bulky.    My Bullard hasn't been pulled out of my storage box in quite some time.    I use to insist on leather to keep from creating wear on my guns until I realized it's just a tool and life is too short to worry about potential wear.   

I have a brand new Kydex Crossbreed SuperTuck in a package in the closet. I tried Kydex, but I got tired of the cheap feel and look of Kydex, and announcing to everyone in the area every time my gun was pulled from the holster. So I decided to sell it and use leather holsters. I forgot and left it in my car the day a guy was suppose to look at it after work. It melted. The good news is Crossbreed replaced it.

I been using leather holsters for over 40 years.  And they still are the best tool for the job. Life is too short to wear ugly holsters, that make a lot of noise and can’t be left in the car should the need arise.

I really like the leather holsters that have thumb breaks. But that’s the great thing about holsters….there are plenty of suppliers for both our preferences and whims. ;)

This my Desantis for my M2.0 Compact

LwLAI63.jpg

This is my Desantis for my Shield

kmDHOAC.jpg

This is my Don Hume 717 that kits either my M&P40C or my Fullsize 40.

r2THTqG.jpg

15 hours ago, DaveTN said:

Life is too short to wear ugly holsters, that make a lot of noise and can’t be left in the car should the need arise.

But that’s the great thing about holsters….there are plenty of suppliers for both our preferences and whims. ;)

I would agree the holster industry is well stocked with plenty of options and choices to suit most of our preferences.   Regarding "ugly" holsters, I personally don't find kydex ugly.     While maybe not a pretty as a fine piece of leather, it more than makes up for it in versatility IMO.     The changeability of the cant, amount of drop, and amount of retention is its strong suit over leather.    You mentioned the Crossbreed Holster.    I personally have never liked the "hybrid" Kydex & Leather combination.    I find the 100% kydex to suit my carry style better since it's the least bulky option available.   To me, bulk = uncomfortable.    

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...