Sign in to follow this  
The Legion

for-sale Three Glock Factory 15 Round .40 S&W Magazines - Memphis

I have Three Glock Factory 15 Round .40 S&W Magazines for sale.  I am asking $45.00 for all three magazines.  The magazines have less than 100 rounds through them.  I will ship for $48.00.  I prefer payment in Cash, Cashiers Check, or USPS Money Order only please.  "No Paypal"  Thanks for looking.

IMG_2106.JPG

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By cknight98
      REDUCED TO $350
      Up for sale here is my Kahr cw40. It is in excellent shape and functions 100%. It comes with a total of 5 magazines...3x 6rd and 2x 7rd extended. It also comes with a black kydex inside the waistband holster. $425 for all of it. Will consider trades on a Glock 43x or Glock g45

• By hipower
      I have a "spare" 43X for sale. This is a NIB, never fired, Silver slide 43X.  Standard U notch and white dot sights. All the original goodies. PLUS 2 extra 10 round mags will come with it. That gives you a total of 4 mags.
      Reason for selling? I bought another 43X that has some mods to it that I like. And unlike my Shields, I do not intend to start a 43X collection.
      Price is 475 for the package. And I'm firm on the price. This is less than I have in it. Figure pistol price, tics, taxes, and the extra mags and I think this is a very good price.
      Prefer Metro/Davidson sale, but would drive a short distance for a meet.
      No pics at this time. But I think you know what it looks like...a smaller brick/Glock. lol
    • By NickinTN
      Putting up a nice Walther PPQ M2 subcompact 9mm for sale. Comes with a total of 4 mags, one flush fit 10 rd, two 10 round with the pinky ext and one 15 round extended as well as plastic case and speed loader.  Sweet little gun and if you are not familiar with the PPQ lineup from Walther they have one of the nicest striker-fire triggers out there. Front night site, two dot rears.  Also included will be a Dara Holsters IWB kydex holster.  Rubberized Talon grips on it now, they are easily removed. 

Feel free to PM with questions.  I'm in the Jackson area. 
      $475
      Will consider  trades, would love to have a Glock 29sf, will consider others 10mm and 357 Sig are high on the list 

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines