2019 Black Friday sale thread

xsubsailor

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, GlockSpock said:

At Amazon, Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case.

$164.99 currently, although it has dipped down $159.99 a few times over the previous week. That's the one product I'm considering for Black Friday. I'm hoping someone will throw in a $25.00 or $50.00 gift card at that price but I may be waiting in vain.

Have you looked at the AirPods Pro?  They are a little more expensive but are really nice.  I picked up a pair and really like them.

28 minutes ago, hughd said:

CLOSE...  :shrug:

2.0.PNG

Yeah, at least they toss in the "edc" kit for the bit more it costs. Though I never see me using it. lol

13 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

Palmetto State has 1.0 Shield for $199 after rebate or a 2.0 for $280 after rebate.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/deals/smith-wesson-rebate-deals.html

Unfortunately the $280 ($330 before rebate) becomes $330 ( $380 - $50) after shipping and tax. Then tack on $20 transfer. So before bgc it runs you $350 For the base 2.0.

At Academy, if you manage to get in line in time you get the red laser model with edc kit for $349 before rebate which is $383 after tax. So $333 after rebate before bgc.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, hughd said:

CLOSE...  :shrug:

2.0.PNG

One thing I forgot from last year. Even though net it ended up being $249  without tax, that required in store purchase to get the gift card. It might be possible to order online with instore pickup this year to get it at the same price after rebate as waiting in line. 

23 minutes ago, Ronald_55 said:

Yeah, at least they toss in the "edc" kit for the bit more it costs. Though I never see me using it. lol

Unfortunately the $280 ($330 before rebate) becomes $330 ( $380 - $50) after shipping and tax. Then tack on $20 transfer. So before bgc it runs you $350 For the base 2.0.

At Academy, if you manage to get in line in time you get the red laser model with edc kit for $349 before rebate which is $383 after tax. So $333 after rebate before bgc.

4 minutes ago, Ronald_55 said:

One thing I forgot from last year. Even though net it ended up being $249  without tax, that required in store purchase to get the gift card. It might be possible to order online with instore pickup this year to get it at the same price after rebate as waiting in line. 

I can say this with absolute honesty… I wouldn’t go out on Black Friday if they were giving Shields away for free. 

• Like 4
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, KahrMan said:

Have you looked at the AirPods Pro?  They are a little more expensive but are really nice.  I picked up a pair and really like them.

I have. I have the originals and love them. I don't use them enough to necessarily want noise cancellation...but I may go for the Pro version anyway.

I guess $125.00 or so for the newer ones with Wireless Charging Case or $200 for the Pro's and I'm a buyer.

• Like 1

Just ordered the 1st item on my list. :)

We bulk purchase a good bit of our foods, meats in particular, and use a Food Saver Game Saver vacuum sealer. We also use it for veggies from our garden that we don't usually can. The price of the sealing bags is what can hit you hard. But each year around this time Food Saver has a 50% off sale with free shipping. ( food saver dot com).

Normal price is $28.99 for a 3 roll pack of the 11" x 16' bags. You have to order 6 boxes to get the discount... that's right at the number we used last year. I just ordered the 6 boxes for $95.00. There are several places having this sale if you shop around.

• Like 1