KKing

for-sale Magpul M-Lok Bipod and SB Tactical SBA4 Brace

Magpul M-Lok Bipod. I installed this and had it out one time, I’ve since removed it and went another direction. I did like it, for what it’s worth, I’m just not a bipod guy. $85 shipped to you. 

SB Tactical SBA4 Brave. I’ve used this for a short time (16 days) while waiting for my form 1 approval, its just as it came new. I’m selling this without the buffer tube that it came with because frankly, it’s garbage. The anodizing is purple, and the threads weren’t cut cleanly either. The lowest end carbine buffer tube on the market would serve you better. $65 shipped to you 

I prefer PayPal friends and family as payment 

3162EB95-7200-48AB-B2BA-67CE218A9988.jpeg

28C9B480-4BD1-46A6-8CA9-1F42EB87B95C.jpeg

Edited by KKing
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By jhc77
      Factory FN FNS9 (Stock number 66925) for sale. Bought 02/03/16 new. Comes factory with 3-17 round magazines, bought 3 additional. Round count approximately 600. Cleaned and oiled after every range use. Since the holsters are meant for this firearm they are included with the sale. Two leather lined are Garrett Industries and the Kydex is from Guardian Angels. That will pass a jumping jack test for sure.
      Can meet most days from Nashville to Columbia. Currently in Spring Hill.
      Bought at $400
      3 additional mags $150
      Garrett Holsters were $85 and $100
      Kydex was $45
      Retail of $780
      Looking for $450 cash, no trades
      12/6/19
      Trades: S&W Shield in 9mm. Safety or not. Needs to be fairly equal in trade fodder.
                  Springfield XDS 9mm. 3.3" or 4" barrel
      Or might entertain a single stack 9 in other flavors. Either of the two listed are what I'm really after.
      12/11/19 Drop to $420

• By Pickaroon
      Basic wood stock recent production rifle. Sorry no pic because it just looks like a  regular 10-22. I’ll send pics to your phone if you want but it will be ....you know. $200 north of Nashville. I’m looking for a Shield 9 and will add $ to trade .
    • By 1796
      Selling the Springfield XDE that I bought new earlier this year. I really like it, but I decided I should have more capacity so I replaced it. It has exactly 50 rounds through it and functions perfectly. This is one of the few single-stack DA/SA handguns available. Includes one 8-round and one 9-round magazine. 

Asking $300
      Not interested in any trades because I need to recover some funds after purchasing its replacement. 
      Buyer must be a Tennessee resident legally able to purchase a handgun. I will require permission to take a photo of the valid Tennessee identification the buyer presents. 

I can meet within 30 minutes of Knoxville. I will also be in Nashville Dec. 19-20.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines