Sign in to follow this  
Lumber_Jack

for-sale .223 Brass Processed and Non-Processed

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By asu174
      Location is East Nashville, but can drive reasonable distance to meet.  
      Wilson Combat EDC-X9.  $2,350 for package.
      Not really looking for trades, but would consider partial ones to help get you there.  I only shoot 9MM, 5.7, and .223....and 22LR, but I don’t need anything in that dept.  I’m also extremely picky and have almost everything I need/want.  Aimpoint Micro.  Eotech.  Brownells 180S upper.  9MM range ammo.
      This was purchased 7/3/18 and was manufactured on 4/25/18.  I’ve definitely shot this one a fair amount.  I’d estimate 2K-3K rounds, but I’m guesstimating.  There are signs of wear on it from shooting and carry, but nothing from a drop or misuse- just light finish wear in places like the controls and edges on the slide/magwell.  
      Quick review on the EDC-X9.  I absolutely love this gun, but I’m not going to carry it anymore.  I put some factory rounds though it that would not cycle in any other gun I owned because they were light "minor" loads and the OAL was too much.  The EDC eats anything (never tried steel cased stuff) and shoots it all accurately.  I was still working on accuracy with it during slow fire, but my double taps are around .12-.20 splits with 8" center mass accuracy at 7-10 yards.  I actually made a video on how much I love this gun and why I carry it, which must have jinxed me...
      I actually stopped carrying it around the time I made that video because I have tons of Glocks and noticed a big difference on my draw, grip, and target acquisition with this gun after shooting Glocks all weekend.  I went back to a G19 or G26 for carry as a result and this has been sitting in a safe, waiting for me to reluctantly list it here. 
      Only modification made is an Ameriglo front sight versus the fiber optic, but both are included.    
      Included:
      Pistol with Ameriglo Tritium sight installed
      Three mags (comes with two from factory)
      Two Grey Man mag holders- can be carried IWB or OWB
      Grey Man IWB kydex holsters
      Awesome pistol bag with two external pouches and 7 external mag holders- it does have a stain from the factory oiled rag on left pouch
      Stupid greasy oily rag that stained the bag
      Dog tag
      Allen keys and tools
      Fiber optic front (came on gun)
      2 extractor pin/springs
      Spare recoil spring
      3 spare fiber optic rods (one red, two green)
      Factory test target and checklist- check out that group!!!
      8 additional mags
      I am willing to sell the package at a slightly lower price if you don’t want the 8 additional mags, but won’t sell those mags until the gun sells. 
      Shooting portion at the end of the video.
      My Horrible YouTube video with awful audio

• By Ahitchc4
      Like new Eotech XPS2-0. Very low round count on this. Original battery. Inspected on 3/15/2018.
      $350
      Located in Chattanooga.

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines