14 hours ago, ReeferMac said:

Does that .308 have the AcuTrigger?

Man, the wife'd kill me, but thats a great price! How many rounds through it?

- K

I could not give any kind of accurate estimate of how many rounds it has fired.  It has a very nice light trigger but it is not the accu trigger.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Charles Wonder
      For sale is this rare CZ550 American 308. Beautiful walnut stock, extremely smooth Mauser control feed bolt, single set trigger, glass beded, tack driver even with factory round. Have the cold hammer forged barrel threaded by professional gunsmith at Lebanon, muzzle brake installed achieving very mild recoil. CZ discontinued 550 a few years ago to produce cheaper push feed CZ557. You will not find any CZ550 with muzzle brake in such good condition anywhere in U.S. 
      Shoot it maybe 40 rounds in last 8 years, Selling it because I just upgraded to a Sako hunter. Promise my wife I will fund it by selling the CZs.
      CZ Scope rings and box included, scope and sling not included. $850 obo but pretty firm. Cash deal at Cool Springs Nashville Lebanon area. Have to have valid TN driver license and a bill of sale.

• By robtattoo
      Odd request for here, but I figured I'd toss it out there......
      I'm learning western riding & I'm looking to buy my first saddle.
      Ideally, I'd like a high cantle, hard seat 17 or 18" ranch, roper or trail saddle of decent quality (Circle Y, J Black etc...)
      It needs to have full quarter horse bars & a 7+" gullet.
      Looking to stay on the 'happy marriage' side of $500!

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines