SOLD---SW 629-4 CLASSIC 5" MAGNAPORTED

lshel

I HAVE A USED SW 629-4 44 MAG WITH 5 INCH MAGNA-PORTED BARREL, I AM 2ND OWNER. GUN DATED TO  9/1996. GUN IS IN VERY GOOD SHAPE, SEE PHOTOS. HAS HI-VIS FIBER OPTIC SIGHT, ORIGINAL SIGHT IN ORIGINAL BLUE CASE. ORIGINAL PAPER WORK IN CASE.

GUN IS VERY ACCURATE AND RECOIL REDUCED BY THE MAGNAPORTING.

SELLING TO PAY FOR NEW SIG 1911 45 ACP.

SELLING FOR 

BUYER MUST BE LEGALLY QUALIFIED TO OWN A HANDGUN AND HAVE TN DRIVERS LICENSE AND/OR TN HCP (PREFERRED).

MEET CLOSE TO MANCHESTER OFF I24 EXITS.

PM ME IF INTERESTED.

7.jpg

8.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Raoul
      So are you folks looking for brass? I'm pretty sure I've got a metric asston we could discuss. Sale or maybe trade for some pistol primers.
    • By bluemailman53
      This model was made in the 50s. Very nice condition. With holster. $350.00
      FTF cash transaction in the Hermitage, Old Hickory area. Buyer required to show proof of Tn. Residency.

• By KyMo488
      Selling off a few knives from my collection to cover some bills.
      This is for an Emerson Rangemaster Sheepdog Bowie. It’s a flipper style with a 3.5” plainedge blade. Blade material is CM154 and the handles are G10. The action is super smooth and feels like it’s on ball bearings. It’s been carried and sharpened but it’s in excellent condition. I take very good care of my knives. Can provide additional pics on request. 
      Looking for $SOLD
      PayPal or Venmo. Can meet locally in Franklin area or ship.

• By Ropin4gold
      I have a nice eotech exps2-0 for sale. Nothing wrong with it I just prefer my aimpoints. Couple of very light scuffs from sitting in the safe but the glass is blemish free. The box was attacked by my lab and she chewed on the corners a little. 

$500 FTF around Columbia. I will ship it anywhere CONUS insured for $25 extra. 

Trades + or - cash as needed:
      Pre-lock S&W revolvers in .357 or .41 magnum with 5” or shorter barrels. 
      Bone stock Glock 17/19/34/45
      H&K P7M8 and/or P7M8 magazines
      Sig P228
      MP5 magazines
      Hornady black 6.5 Grendel or 6.5 Creedmoor ammo
      ACOG TA01NSN
      Aimpoint micro

• By Ropin4gold
      I have a Ruger New Model Blackhawk, blued, 4-5/8” barrel for sale. It is in very good condition with a little holster wear on the left side at the tip of the muzzle. Comes with box, docs, and a box of ammo to get you started. The model number is 10306. 

$575 cash FTF around Columbia to a TN resident over 21 legally eligible to own firearms. HCP preferred. 

Trades + or - cash as needed:
      Pre-lock S&W revolvers in .357 or .41 magnum with 5” or shorter barrels. 
      Bone stock Glock 17/19/34/45
      H&K P7M8 and/or P7M8 magazines
      Sig P228
      MP5 magazines
      Hornady black 6.5 Grendel or 6.5 Creedmoor ammo
      ACOG TA01NSN

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.