asu174

for-sale TacSol X-Ring w/Weaver scope

Location is East Nashville.  I do head down to Chapel Hill to shoot every now and again on weekends.  

Putting it back up.  Not looking for trades on this one.  

Selling a TacSol X-Ring.  Original owner.  Bought on a whim.  Shot once to zero indoors.  Haven’t shot again.  It has a Weaver 2.5-7 scope on it.  Threaded Fluted barrel.  Rubber Hogue stock (factory).  Haven’t done anything to it but attach a scope.  I actually don’t even know how to take it apart.  Any wear would be from the safe, but it’s buried in the back and I “found” it again over the weekend.  

I have the original box and bag and (10) 10 round factory mags with it.

$650.  With a $200 scope, that’s probably as low as this will go.  I’d knock $50 off and do $600 if you just hate this scope for some reason and want to separate.

06C60CD9-2B73-4F82-845A-CDDFA65FFE3F.jpeg

DC7C7B69-628F-4BD7-BF49-0749AA40E9A4.jpeg

Edited by asu174
Back up for sale...no trades
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By 1796
      Selling the Springfield XDE that I bought new earlier this year. I really like it, but I decided I should have more capacity so I replaced it. It has exactly 50 rounds through it and functions perfectly. This is one of the few single-stack DA/SA handguns available. Includes one 8-round and one 9-round magazine. 

Asking $300
      Not interested in any trades because I need to recover some funds after purchasing its replacement. 
      Buyer must be a Tennessee resident legally able to purchase a handgun. I will require permission to take a photo of the valid Tennessee identification the buyer presents. 

I can meet within 30 minutes of Knoxville. I will also be in Nashville Dec. 19-20.

• By KyMo488
      Up for sale is my Bravo Company Recce 16 rifle. 5.56x45 16” standard contour mid length  barrel with 15” MLOK Handguard. Rifle only has 200 rounds through it, great shooter I just have too many 5.56 options at the moment. Lots of extras included. (SIG Romeo 5 red dot, Geissele bolt release, BCM Gunfighter ambi charging handle, BCM Mod 0 Sopmod stock, Colt M4 Trigger, BCM MLOK vertical grip Etc.) Will come with 1 30rd Magpul Gen 3 PMAG. No case but I will include a gun sock. Let me know if you have any questions. Upper and lower were purchased complete from BCM, they were factory assembled. 
      Buyer must have HCP and complete a basic Bill of sale.
      $1100 OBRO cash only no trades
      located in Middle TN (Spring Hill, Franklin etc)
      Can text or email more pics if requested. 
      PM with offers
      Thanks!

• By KKing
      I bought this for a new gun but when I got the weapon the lower third mount was too high for that platform. Sight is like new. I did remove the “this is a laser device” sticker on the side of the shroud. Asking $400 picked up in Columbia or $410 shipped. PayPal friends and family preferred to save me a bank trip. 

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines