Shooting at California High School This Morning!

Moped

20 minutes ago, pop pop said:

On a news story, I recently seen, they are not sure what kind of gun this perp used. Said it seemed to be some kind of home-made pistol that shot 45  ammo. Has anyone been able to know what gun was used in the shooting. 

I wish they would just go ahead and say what the guns were in these shootings. Instead of asking about the victims, the press was obsessed with what kind of gun it was (hoping for an AR) and how he got it (hoping for getting it from someone that had it legally).

He shot five people and them himself with a .45 handgun that was then out of ammo. So it could have been a gun with 10 or less magazine capacity. (Won’t they have a field day with that) Now they are printing stories that it may have been a Ghost Gun that he built from parts he purchased off the net. Wonder how that story started?

Again…. this was a shooter that obviously had no fear of dying and did not care about any laws. To stop him a second shooter was needed immediately; but they weren’t there.

These so-called ghost guns are unserialized weapons manufactured from parts that can be ordered through the mail or machined parts acquired from underground makers.

• Like 1

The pattern repeats as normal. What it says is they cant throw up the silhouette. The ONLY time you see the weapon upfront and center in the first 4 to 6 hours (and why we have been expecting it) is when they can jump up and down with glee over tragedy to say its was an "assault weapon".

The fact that its a day later and there is little detail, and most top searches show mainly local or print media's web coverage is that the big news left propaganda machines are passing on the tragedy. It simply does not fit their current agenda and efforts for bans. They care not about these kids, only promoting their agenda. And Why they pass on the 40 to 50 shootings in major metro cities weekly.

The info out there suggests its something like a P80 large frame Glock 45. CA law recently required they be serialized and registered to DOJ. But since you can get them in the mail without much effort,  I am sure it'll turn up he went around it and they will flap about it very briefly. But the media pretty much is done on the Ghost gun thing. They know they have mass support on those evil black rifles and all their effort is there to give two rips about these poor kids.

• Like 2

The gun is not as much an issue as the fact that it still killed and wounded children. The shooter did shoot himself and was hospitalized with a head wound and I heard on the news last night that he died in the hospital. I'm very glad he only had 1 magazine and could not reload and continue shooting!!!

Prayers for all the children lost or wounded and their families!!!

According to one story I read yesterday, according to LEOs, the pistol jammed after the first shot. He cleared the weapon and shot 4 more people. The shot himself with the last round. I read this yesterday. That led me to believe it was a 1911 type pistol. I’d not heard of the Ghost Gun thing.

2 hours ago, Moped said:

According to one story I read yesterday, according to LEOs, the pistol jammed after the first shot. He cleared the weapon and shot 4 more people. The shot himself with the last round. I read this yesterday. That led me to believe it was a 1911 type pistol. I’d not heard of the Ghost Gun thing.

Yea, heard the same and came to the same conclusion. So either he knew his round count or just got "lucky". Unless of course it was a figure of speech, meaning the last round he fired, not the last in the gun.

• Like 1