Sign in to follow this  
DaveTN

ad closed M1 GARAND

I have a possible sale pending, so I'm going to close this for now.

SALE OR TRADE

This is an original M1 United States Military Garand from CMP, Manufactured by the United States Springfield Armory at Springfield, MA in 1943. A CMP Certificate Of Authenticity is included. It is in very good condition for a 76 year old battle rifle. CMP rated it as Field Grade.

I will also include a nice aluminum, locking, hard case, and 48 rounds of Lake City M2 ball ammunition in 6 En Bloc clips.

There is no background check. But this is on my C&R FFL. That means Federal law requires me to record your name, address, phone number, Driver license number (or whatever you use for ID), and get a signed bill of sale, that I will provide. So if you aren’t okay with full disclosure; this isn’t for you.

This rifle is for sale or trade. Please read the following carefully before contacting me about a trade.

Value is $1200, cash or trade. I have put a value on my rifle; but I will not put a value on your trade. If you contact me about trading; tell me exactly what you have in mind, if money needs to go either way, how much. Please don’t ask me how I would trade for your firearm; just tell me what you have in mind. Send me pics if you have them, if you don’t, tell me exactly what you have in mind and I will let you know if I need to see pics, or pursue any farther.

Sale or trades must take place in the Murfreesboro area. I might be open to traveling for a trade if you have good feedback on TGO.

I don’t need to sell this rifle, I’m trying to do some trading to get some guns I want. So please take a look at the following. Please send trade offers in a private message.

Revolvers:

S&W 686 or 586 6” or 7” barrel. Don’t care if it’s a pre-lock or not but has to be factory tapped for a scope. (Standard after ~1993). Might consider larger calibers or other models/brands with barrels at least 6” that are tapped for a scope.

Smith & Wesson .357Mag J-frames. (Model 60 357), Model 610 10mm

Cowboy revolver, Blackhawk, Vaquero, Uberti, etc. .357 (might consider other calibers)

Semi-Auto Handguns:

Smith & Wesson Model 39 or 39-2. Blue only, no nickel, no 59’s.

Belgium Browning Hi-Power, Polished blue only, no nickel, no clones.

Rimfires:

S&W Model 41, S&W Model 2206, RUGER MARK IV COMPETITION

Shotguns:

Remington 870 12GA WingMaster Walnut and polished blue only, no matt. Prefer a 20” barrel with Rifle Sights, but will consider others. Also interested in Wood & polished blue Semi-auto shotguns. Like Remington 1100 or 11-87 Premier. I already have high end shotguns, I’m looking for something I can use or modify for a home defense shotgun; sub $500 range.

Rifles:

Winchester lever in .357Mag, might consider other pistol calibers.

aubVyhz.jpg

X

x8v3LiW.jpg

X

wuzPtti.jpg

X

lZmml3X.jpg

X

1pmwpTY.jpg

X

FTEizK3.jpg

X

x9lySjU.jpg

X

rtWTyHv.jpg

X

groUTBG.jpg

X

FFDVio1.jpg

X

Edited by DaveTN
  • Like 7
  • Wow 1

Good grief you guys…. Everyone always wants to trade instead of sell, so I put up the longest list of possible trades ever on TGO, possibly the longest list known to mankind….and it’s a Garand.

Don’t pay any attention to that Cash price. Its only there because if I didn’t put it there I would still be answering….”Whats the Cash Price?”

:leaving:

:popcorn:

Edited by DaveTN

21 hours ago, DaveTN said:

Good grief you guys…. Everyone always wants to trade instead of sell, so I put up the longest list of possible trades ever on TGO, possibly the longest list known to mankind….and it’s a Garand.

Don’t pay any attention to that Cash price. Its only there because if I didn’t put it there I would still be answering….”Whats the Cash Price?”

:leaving:

:popcorn:

So what's the REAL cash price? :taunt:

• Haha 1