By Charles Wonder
For sale or trade is this rare CZ550 American 308. Beautiful walnut stock, extremely smooth Mauser control feed bolt, single set trigger, glass beded, tack driver even with factory round. Have the cold hammer forged barrel threaded by professional gunsmith at Lebanon, muzzle brake installed achieving very mild recoil. CZ discontinued 550 a few years ago to produce cheaper push feed CZ557. You will not find any CZ550 with muzzle brake in such good condition anywhere in U.S.
Shoot it maybe 40 rounds in last 8 years, Selling it because I just upgraded to a Sako hunter. Promise my wife I will fund it by selling the CZs.
CZ Scope rings and box included, scope and sling not included. $850 obo but pretty firm.
Will consider trade for 1911 or other cz pistols.
Cash deal at Cool Springs Nashville Lebanon area. Have to have valid TN driver license and a bill of sale.
1995 Browning Hi Power MkIII Practical (Made in Belgium, assembled in Portugal)
Nothing feels or points like a Hi Power, this beauty has guarded the safe for a long time. I had my gunsmith install all parts listed below, and tune the trigger. (The magazine dis-connect has NOT been removed.) Low round count, as it has been to the range only 3-4 times(since my father purchased in '96).
Fully upgraded with BH Spring Solutions components. (All original parts included)
1. ADVANCED MATCH GRADE 9mm HI-POWER BARREL ELITE-EXPERT (11 Deg. CROWN) $279
2. Dual-Stage/Buffering Recoil Spring Guide Rod Assembly $79
3. Fast Safety System for Hi-Power pistols (SFS v2.0) $149 (Hard Chrome Version)
4. Armorers Tools Kit for Hi-Power $65
5. Tune and Optimizing Spring System for all fullsized Hi-Powers $50 (All springs changed 2 months ago, as original springs were in it, and Browning recommends every 5-7 years)
Please visit the BH Spring Solutions website to read about the SFS Safety. Original safety system is included.
1. Browning original 13 round & 10 round mag with spring at bottom of mag for fast ejection
2. Mec-gar (which made the Browning mags) 2 black 15 round mags, and 2 15 round Nickel mags. Also 2 mag extenders to increase 15 round mag to 17 round.
3. Original Pachmeyer Browning grips (standard for Practical). Also Hogue grips (currently installed)
4. Trijicon HD Night Sights. (Original sights included) $139 (see pic 4, front sight was smaller than original, so small amount of the hard chrome shows)
5 Gunsmith work $475 (Trigger and components install)
Original case, and paperwork included.
I am not in a rush, so please no silly offers. I might be open to trade +cash, or multiple guns,
Trade value will be $2000 - please understand that I will verify all trade values on gun.deals.com
Cash Value $1700 - Excellent condition
Feel free to search on gunbroker.com for Hi Power value, I too remember when these were sold everywhere for $500-$800, but Browning no longer makes them.
Please message me with any questions or offers.
$850 Sig 1911 TTT 45 cal 2 mags box paperwork open to trades no poly or ar15
Gun Specifications Type: Pistol Produced: 2007 - 2012 Caliber: .45 Auto Action: recoil operated semi-automatic Trigger: single-action (SA) Safety: grip safety, manual thumb safety Magazine: 8-round Frame: stainless steel Grip: burled maple Sights: adjustable combat night sights Notes: reverse two-tone finish