Daniel Defense 300 Blackout

Kopis

Daniel Defense upper with Spikes lower.  Really sweet shooting blackout I kept behind the door.   Definitely the most balanced AR I’ve ever held.  

Rainer Muzzle Brake
Daniel Defense BCG

Magpul flip sights

2x FDE PMAG w/ window

Magpul foregrip,

Magpul MIAD Grip

Magpul CTR Stock

BCM Mod 4 Charging handle

Magpul BAD Lever 

Yankee Hill extended takedown pins 

$1000 OBO in Memphis, HCP please 

D08C5E05-3870-4224-ADB2-2638EB4483ED.jpeg

B8F171A2-3AEE-4E9D-A732-EFA63D1353DE.jpeg

4A71DAEB-F4B9-4A78-8B2A-23782FEF2FDE.jpeg

54F46523-AF3E-48D0-AC6D-2CBEB05C0FBE.jpeg

443AF91E-2E57-4C22-86DD-CB8EC6595FA2.jpeg

4DDA4298-8CFA-40E8-A8B1-BA01006648A8.jpeg

BC463F0E-8331-4DA9-964E-2A0C79E16E97.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Kopis said:

Thanks for asking! He surprised us! Arrived on the 22nd.  Healthy and momma is doing well too.  I’m enjoying my 3 hours of sleep a day😆

CONGRATULATIONS!

Prepare yourself for all kinds of well-intentioned advice from complete strangers. If it sounds (and they seem) reasonable, don't be afraid to try it. Also don't be afraid to smile and nod and totally ignore it. (Including everything in this post!)

I'm glad everyone is doing well! What did you name him?

It's a really big adjustment, and can be pretty bumpy at times. Don't be shy about asking for help, and try to keep an eye out for each other. (Sometimes it can be hard to realize that you need a break.) Enjoy the "load of bread" phase while it lasts, once he starts moving he'll never stop!

My birthday is the 22nd also, one thing I always really appreciated was that my parents tried hard to differentiate my birthday from Christmas. I never once got a birthday present wrapped in Christmas paper. (In the funny pages more than once, but never in Christmas paper.)

Take care of you and yours, feel free to PM me any time about anything.

Tom.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived