Remington 870 18” Barrel/LAW ENFORCEMENT ONLY Folding Stock

Kopis

Really sad to list this one for sale.  Standard 870 receiver 

Purchased the barrel and hand guard from my grandfathers friend who was a Chicago cop.  You can’t buy that kind of patina on the wood grip.  

the gem on this shotty is the rare LAW ENFORCEMENT ONLY factory Remington folding stock.  Very hard to come by. No telling what these have seen over the years.  

located in Memphis.  HCP please.  $800. 

AE7DDBDA-E11D-4B59-9D82-EF5776C683A7.jpeg

2F9C08BD-390A-4006-A860-CC80062DFE00.jpeg

5A0541E8-B6A1-46B7-B29F-F942EB139F60.jpeg

23ED6AE7-208F-452D-8B2B-D67F17F73E8D.jpeg

612D34C0-896C-4E16-A60F-812F0F610F43.jpeg

0C237F6B-BEA5-4E1D-8C99-1337F41AAB73.jpeg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, E4 No More said:

Sure I did, 26 years ago.  

Was it really that long ago?  Sheesh.  

3 hours ago, E4 No More said:

Probably. I just instantly remembered the scene of the Aussie in Jurassic Park slowing deploying the folding stock while preparing to take a shot at a raptor just before another raptor killed him.

That sorta jogs my memory. But given that lots of movie guns are fakes, I tend to dismiss them. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.