Concealed Carry for Subcompact (waist band) -Includes Cell Phone

PAULSHOOT

Holster (phone and pistol) INFO that my son sent ($10 price range).  I am not interested, maybe someone is interested. 

I certainly would not want to buy one without seeing it first and making sure a subcompact would fit in it. Another thing is - it would not be a fast draw and subcompact would be 6 to 8 rounds. 

All that said, it would be a good concealment if you desire to Carry. Lot of legal issues involved with a Legal Defense of a Self-Defense issue (better meet all the 5 Requirements).   

There are several models shown on EBAY in conjunction with the link ($ 10 Range).   

I wouldn't like it, because of the slow draw. My cellphone normally rides in my back pocket and my LCP in my front pocket, in the summer months.  If I'm carry my LC9S, then It's holstered in a IWB or OWB holster.  Currently, that's either a 1776 4 way or a FOBAS. and my extra mags are in my weak side front pocket.

And in the past I've used a belly bag as well. But to me it screams gun.  :)

Edited by Moped
  • Like 1

Everything is application driven. Of course it’s not fast to draw; it’s not a holster.

Guns in purses, backpacks, and even Day-Timers is pretty common. The only problem I see with this one is the size. If it will hold a SCCY, but not a Shield, it needs to be just a smidge bigger.

• Like 1

Carrying is I assume for the purpose of Self Defense.

Good I think as we have reverted to the Old West days, but two things come to mind.

1) One of those is actually two things in one:  A lack of skills on drawing and shooting in a situation (most of us are not really trained); A lack of knowledge on the Legal Aspects (which is likely to be the second battle if one makes an error in any of the 5 elements)

2) The second thing is, the chances you will ever need to Self Defend is a low probability. That said, there is always a chance and a reason to CARRY (like my friend says, and I agree, I feel better with a CARRY).   Not sure exactly how to put in words what I am thinking except for me it is to be as comfortable in method and also to have a Non-Deadly force at hand (belly bag has room for all that).  

PS: An after thought is all the DANG issues of different state laws and where you can carry and where you can't creates a problem make a problem in CARRY. GROAN.  Like having to leave the gun in a car to go into someplace you desire to go in that has a No Gun Policy.