Virginia Senate Bill 64

41 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

With the economy in better shape, and the job market growing, apparently you can get elected, or keep your elected position, by being a proponent of violating the 2nd Amendment rights Citizens have under the United States Constitution.

At some point the United States Supreme Court has to get off the fence and address this issue. We either have a constitutional right to keep and bear arms; or we don’t. This “reasonable restrictions” BS isn’t going to cut it.

Believe it or not Dan Helmer graduated West Point and was an Officer in the Army. Sorry, but I just find it hard to believe that anyone smart enough to be a Military Officer (even in the Army ;)) could be the same clown that made a video stating the following…

Well, he's a politician now so that means he's a damn liar. The ends justify the means, etc... 

"I don't believe everything I say but it's important that you do." -typical politician 

Don’t think they are afraid of voters when they are the ones counting the votes.

Happening in California Newscum recall, they gather signatures that seem to disappear at the registrar. Same as the signatures collected for the mag ban referendum. organizers stated they had plenty, then after turnin it fell short. Signature collecting was also co-opted for pot legalization. If you ever sign make sure the top of the form is completely filled out (check under the clip) 

the densely populated areas with elected democrats are running the entire state, re-districting 8s another dem9crat exploit

• Like 1

I work in Va and I find this appalling that the leadership of Va is encroaching on the freedoms of the people. I want to start a movement in Warren county to be a 2A sanctuary county. We dont have a threat immediately but seeing how it is going in our neighboring states we have to stand up and preemptively secure our rights.

We must get out and make sure ALL OF OUR NEIGHBORS VOTE!

Edited by G36GUNNER
  • Like 1

It looks like they have dismissed a potential AWB but are moving forward with other infringements. 

"Committee members voted on party lines, 9 to 5, to combine Senate Bills 22 and 69, which both would institute a "one gun a month" law for Virginia limiting citizens to one handgun purchase within any 30-day period, and moved those out of the committee.

Senate Bills 12 and 70, both of which would establish mandatory background checks for any transfer of firearms, including private sales, were combined as well and moved forward out of the committee.

Also on 9-5 party line votes, the committee reported SB 240, establishing red flag laws, out of the Senate Judiciary Committee"

https://www.whsv.com/content/news/Senate-committee-strikes-assault-weapons-bill-advances-other-proposed-gun-laws-566941011.html

• Sad 1
23 hours ago, G36GUNNER said:

We must get out and make sure ALL OF OUR NEIGHBORS VOTE!

If that would happen in Tennessee violating our rights would not be an issue.

Unfortunately, those that live off the government or want the government to run their lives, are more likely to vote than those busy working and supporting a family.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

I am a little concerned that the protest will get infiltrated by paid soro’s Instigators. CNN probably got a heads up on who to put the camera on, all the while Northrum is Trumpeting the threats and soliciting the National Guard about all the impending doom. Its just being played out very mechanical...

11 hours ago, crake said:

North Carolina. 

That Deputy makes the same argument I make. My right to bear arms does not come from the 2nd amendment; it comes from a higher power.

I’m glad to see him stand up and say that. And because he did it in uniform I assume the Sheriff of that County is in agreement with him.

• Like 4

I am sure everyone is watching this story unfold in Virginia. Let us pray that no one is injured in this rally. But also remember that the Revolutionary war was started because of the 1774 ban on gunpowder and the 1774-1775 confiscation of guns and gunpowder by the British. I was looking at some film clips of this mornings rally and noticed that all the police had these evil black rifles, how fitting. They use guns to keep the people from having guns??

1 hour ago, Erik88 said:

How does TGO feel about the guys that showed up fully kitted out, including helmet, chest rigs etc?

There are going to be idiots that are the very last people any of us would want to see in front of a camera, and they will be the people the MSM seeks out. That will happen at a gun rally anywhere. You could have a bunch of well dressed articulate people present and the media would want to talk to the open carry guy, with his boots bloused and his wife beater tee shirt.

• Like 1