Glocks annoucement on December 10

tercel89

1 hour ago, hughd said:

I had know idea you had so much pull. 

Neither did I. lol Actually it wasn't much after all the hullaboo. Like others have mentioned the lack of a threaded barrell(I have since seen the post about availablity on it, and the mag capacity. 10 rounds? Not exactly great. Perhaps other mags coming.

And I just bought the TX22. lol Like it so far.

2 minutes ago, Moped said:

Ehhh.  I'm not rushing out to spend $500 on a .22LR Glock.  I don't carry one now and probably won't in the future. I'd much rather have a Nice Ruger Mk 4 for a lot less money.  But you Glock guys go for it! :) 

I’m getting ready to buy a Ruger Mark IV soon. Where are you getting one for a lot less than $500?

11 minutes ago, DaveTN said:

Or maybe I’m just wrong. :drama:

Glock fangirls will buy.   In numbers.   Remember when the thinking was that Glock needed to make a 17 slide on a 19 frame and it would be the perfect gun.  But instead Glock made a 17 frame with a 19 slide and people went nuts for it!  Glock fangirls will fangirl, no matter what Glock tells them they need. 

Well they are about 10 years late and still have a 10 round mag.

Steel and poly slide, I don't know about that.

I like for a .22 lr pistol to have some weight, maybe not as much as the pistol it looks like but enough to make cross training more realistic.

Hope they have good luck with.

1 hour ago, DaveTN said:

I’m getting ready to buy a Ruger Mark IV soon. Where are you getting one for a lot less than $500?

Bud's has them starting at $322 and going up. Sevierville is just about 25 minutes from my house. :) I already have a Ruger MkIII Target pistol.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/35395/ruger+mark+iv+22%2f45+target+22lr+55"+blue+10%2b1

Edited by Moped
6 minutes ago, Moped said:

Bud's has them starting at $322 and going up. Sevierville is just about 25 minutes from my house. :) I already have a Ruger MkIII Target pistol.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/35395/ruger+mark+iv+22%2f45+target+22lr+55"+blue+10%2b1

This is the one I want. :)

https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/34252/ruger+mark+iv+competition+22+lr

• Like 1
  • Moderators
2 minutes ago, Steelharp said:

Update. The $500-ish price MIGHT be incorrect. The distributor I talked to had a bunch of "super secret boxes" that he THOUGHT were the G44. So, still not sure on price.

Carry on....

It’s about $100 high according to the folks at TFBTV who are in Austria for the event. They said MSRP is going to be about $400.