Well, I've been had by rosesimin.com

TerryW

I got an email from rosesimin.com advertising a sale. So, I went to the web site and did a little shopping. I figured I had either bought from these guys or one of their partners. I did a quick google search and I didn't see anything negative. Well, I fell for the good deals and made a purchase. I bought 4 pairs of pants Sunday nite and Monday morning I got a FedEx tracking. I was in FedEx yesterday and ask them to track it and they said FedEx does not has possession of the package. FedEx told me anyone can create a label without leaving their home. So when I got home yesterday I did another google search of rosesimin.com and there is many many complaints it's a rip off site. I called my credit card company and told them that I am an idiot, they turned off the credit card and refunded my stupidity. 

I think I will put on my velcro walking shoes and go to the mall for a power walk. 

Edited by TerryW
misspelling
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 4
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, flyingtiger1825@gmail.com said:

I'm trying to find out how your pants handle the heat do you chafe or get crotch rot because the pants are water proof , ?

I see there knife resistant but do they breath down stairs ! I'm thinking of the family jewels !!!. I'm a 320 pound man I'm trying to lose weight to look nice you cant look nice if you scratching all the time with sweaty balls .sign  Robert G 9075193623.

Well this is interesting.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Moderators

I'm not entirely sure whether "Rosesimin" was illegitimate. Oftentimes you will see a label generated but it make take days for the pickup or drop-off to occur. I haven't researched them to see whether other people have had issues or not, but keep in mind that PSA (Palmetto State Armory) itself has been the subject of such discussions simply because they took weeks to ship in a world that expects Prime equivalent shipping on everything.

Regarding @flyingtiger1825@gmail.com, at first I wondered if it/he may be an attempt to legitimize Rosesimin (as in, Rosesimin searches the internet for topics such as this thread and posts on them in an attempt to make it seem like Rosesimin is legitimate). But it doesn't make sense in any form, and is not even specific to the thread itself.

I wanna know how @flyingtiger1825@gmail.com knows @TerryW's pants are waterproof in the first place.

will ferrell lol GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 1