Walmart Pistol Ammo Clearance now 50% off YMMV

4 hours ago, KahrMan said:

Did you ask if it was on sale?  I stopped by one today that was completely wiped out but they did not have any sale signs on the ammo case.  The clerk said a guy came in yesterday and bought $2400 worth of ammo.

I actually bought a box from each just to see if the discount was in the system but not on the shelf. It was not on 50% off at the Antioch or Harding place.

But my persistence was rewarded at 100 oaks. This ammo was not on sale yesterday but today I bought this for 109.25$.

IMG_20191212_154043_hdr_kindlephoto-207085184.jpg

• Like 6

I picked up some .380 and .45 in Jonesborough today. They had some aluminum 9mm, lots of .40, more .380 and .45. Didn't ask about .223 or 5.56 I have plenty already. Wanted to pick up some .25 and maybe some .32 for a friend but they were out already. Forgot to ask on .38 or .357 I might have bought some if they had it.

They didn't really have any signs but the prices on the shelf had been marked down to 1/2 price.

13 minutes ago, Jeb48 said:

I picked up some .380 and .45 in Jonesborough today. They had some aluminum 9mm, lots of .40, more .380 and .45. Didn't ask about .223 or 5.56 I have plenty already. Wanted to pick up some .25 and maybe some .32 for a friend but they were out already. Forgot to ask on .38 or .357 I might have bought some if they had it.

They didn't really have any signs but the prices on the shelf had been marked down to 1/2 price.

Brown's Mill and Ft Henry still had some .32 and .25 a couple days ago

2 hours ago, Raoul said:

You guys are still buying ammo?

Better load up, sooner or later there's a demorat in our future.

I am ALWAYS buying ammo.

I figure if I could theoretically shoot everything up before I die of old age, I don't have enough. And I mean shooting 24/7/365...... 😋

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, Erik88 said:

Stopped by the Lenoir City store today against my better judgement. The ONLY box of handgun ammo left was .25ACP.  The clerk said it all sold out in 1 day. 

I ended up leaving with a 6 pack of beer...

Was it half-price?

• 2 weeks later...

Stopped by my local Walmart tonight and, to my surprise, they had restocked some handgun ammo. They had about 4 boxes of Winchester .32 ACP that had not been there before and 6 boxes of Federal HST 150gr 9mm that also were new. I didn’t check the price of the .32, but the HST was $11/box of 20. Maybe they are still shipping some ammo from the warehouses?

Edited by 1796
5 hours ago, 1796 said:

Stopped by my local Walmart tonight and, to my surprise, they had restocked some handgun ammo. They had about 4 boxes of Winchester .32 ACP that had not been there before and 6 boxes of Federal HST 150gr 9mm that also were new. I didn’t check the price of the .32, but the HST was $11/box of 20. Maybe they are still shipping some ammo from the warehouses?

If this was the Turkey Creek Walmart I saw the same thing Monday morning. They also had around 6 boxes (50 rds) of Tula 45 acp at $7.00 per box.

I had no need so didn't purchase any. But I was surprised to see anything besides "hunting" ammo.