LEM Meat Tenderizer Model 433A

Omega

I purchased a used LEM Grinder and it came with a meat tenderizer I do not use.  It is an older model, not the 2 in 1 slicer/tenderizer, it just makes cubed steak, and it does a good job on that, I'm just not a fan of cubed steak, but is should be great for those that like chicken fried venison (or beef) steaks.   It says it will fit the #5 thru #22 grinder, mine is a #12.  I can send pics of actual item to your cell if you like, PM your number, but the pictures of the units look identical, except for the pizza cutter looking cutter blades on the slicer part.  Apparently the unit can't just add that part, though it is available separately.   The kit to convert it is available, but I use ground venison for my jerky now. Amazon had the upgrade kit but it shows not available now, probably have to go directly to LEM for it.  The cheapest price I can find for the 2 in 1 is $200, so I'll sell this one for $100, + shipping if not local.  I will take trades if you have something I may be interested in, post or PM if you want to make an offer. 

415808.jpg?imwidth=480

This part is available but it specifically says it won't work for this model, not sure if anyone tried just swapping the blades and or spacers.

https://www.lemproducts.com/category/s?keyword=06152001

06042012_1.jpg

https://www.amazon.in/Convert-433A-Tenderizer-Jerky-Slicer/dp/B01MFI1ZBY

61naYVbrUUL._SL1000_.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived